ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ .

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇

"are we really going to that damn party?" avery asked and we all looked at each other .

"to be honest...i wanna go" i said and everyone broke they necks to look at me .

well damn bitch?

"girl you dont even be wanting to leave your bed and you talking about a party? dont piss me off" taylor said .

"taylor worry bout yo cheating ass boyfriend" i said and they all started laughing .

she mugged the fuck outta me and i laughed too cause she knew it was never like that , its all love .

"will your dad even let you go?" jaz said .

"i mean yeah , its yall so he'll be okay with it" i said chewing on my fruit snacks and dre snatched it from me making me frown .

"so we out?" he said eating my shit and i smacked him and grabbed it .

fat ass bitch . give me my shit.

"well damn-." he said rubbing his face and they all looked and started dying .

the bell rang and we started packing up and heading out to go to lunch , i decided to go to the vending machine and buy me some snacks .

"cmon man ion got time to waste" i heard behind me and i looked back .

it was this boy from my 4th period named ethan . he was cute , a lightskin with nice hair but the bitch was rudeeee .

"you can wait" i said buying my stuff and he just kept complaining . i grabbed my stuff and started walking away but he started following me .

"yo lemme talk to you" he said pulling my bag and i sighed .

"what ethan?" i said and he laughed .

"you too tiny to be this rude" he said laughing but i had a straight face .

"BRIELLE MFK JOHNSON BRING YO ASS" i heard behind me and started dying .

i walked over there and saw jaz and taylor mugging me and i kept laughing .

"dude what is you doing over there with that stank piece of shit?" taylor said causing me to start dyingggggg .

"he stopped me girl and started talking" i said then i felt a tap .

"hm?" i said looking back .

"you was talking to my nigga ?" she asked me and i mugged .

"girl WHAT NIGGA??" i said looking at her and back at taylor .

"ethan" she said and i laughed .

she threw a punch at me and she missed so i started going in on her ass , she got a few punches in but i was putting belt to ass and my friends was trynna pull me off .

"BEAT HA ASS" someone yelled and i kept going in , i started kicking her face since they grabbed me and the security guards carried me to the office .

"bri what the hell!" one of the security guards i was close to said .

"she threw a punch at me all for a nigga I DIDNT KNOW WAS HER DUDE . i wasnt fighting bout the nigga , i was fighting because she tried tf outta me" i said shaking my legs .

they called my parents and she made me go wash my hands cause i had cuts on them . after a while my stepmom came to get me and we drove off .

"what happened" she asked sternly .

"she came to confront me about a nigga , ans she threw a punch at me" i asked while still shaking . i was mad asf .

"as long as you aint hit first , how many days you got ?" she asked going to Starbucks .

" 4 day suspension" i said and i got a call from jaz .

"omg where did you go?!" she asked , she looked mad asf .

"my mom came to get me , why?" i said looking and her phone fell .

"OMG JAZ BEAT HA AAAASSSS!" i heard and i started yelling !

avery picked up the phone and showed me how jaz was beating that girl ass , the hoe was weird , checking me bout a nigga ? now ima take him .

"mama look!" i said tapping her and she started watching and we was laughing .

i hung up and we stopped by the mall to get a couple stuff and then decided to go out to eat  , im glad she wasnt doing the most cause i dont fight at all .

—————
"why you home so early?" my dad asked me cooking .

"i got into a fight" i said putting my bookbag down .

"WHAT?" he said looking back at me .

"yes she got into a fight , some girl came trynna check her about a dude that spoke to her first" my stepmom said .

"maaan we gotta take you out that school?" he asked and i mugged .

"no, why would you do that?" i said and he rolled his eyes .

"cause brielle i didnt send you to go fight over no nîgga" he said and i started getting mad .

"we just said i wasnt fighting over a nigga , SHE came at ME ! what did you want me to do? stand there and get my ass beat?" i said and my stepmom pulled me to the side and i sighed .

i pulled away and went to my room, i took my clothes off and hopped in the shower and started washing myself with my bath and body work stuff .

i hopped out the shower and put on lotion and some oils for my face . i brushed my teeth and put on a tank top and some shorts and walked over to my bed .

i heard my door open and i looked down to see journi standing by the door with a teddy bear and i smiled .

"mommy said it's dinner time" she said jumping on my bed and i started showering her with kisses .

"alright i'm coming down" i said and she got up and ran downstairs , i followed her down stairs and they were sitting at the table waiting for me .

"so how long you suspended for?" my dad asked .

"4 days" i said and he stopped eating .

"you going to yo moms house" he said . i was pissed off and he looked at me .

"what?" i said mugging .

"end of discussion. YOUR GOING" .