ᵗʷᵒ .

*THE WORDS THAT ARE IN ITALIC ARE HER THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS *

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇

"alr dad . i'm all packed . is she almost here ?" i said grabbing my bags and going downstairs.

"yours dads outside baby but she's not here yet" my stepmom said .

"oh hey ma . thanks for letting me know." i said smiling and sat on the couch .

i popped in my airpods and started listening to jhene aiko while i scrolled through pinterest . i love me some pinterest y'all i swear .

"she's here !" she yelled from outside

ugh.

"see you next week beautiful" she said giving me a hug .

"see ya!"

i grabbed my stuff and walked out towards the car . i got in the front seat and closed the door , putting my stuff in between my legs .

"hello ma'am ." my mom said with an attitude  .

don't start with this shit today please .

i laughed and waved then she drove off , i put my airpods in and continued listening to music .

"so what you been up to?" she asked .

"nothing much." i said reading my book .

"since when you started reading?" she said with a stank face .

"i've been reading since my freshman year . i'm a junior now ."

"a junior ? since when?"

ofc you wouldn't know . you missed both graduations .

"where's my brother and sister ?" i asked looking in the back seat

"they at the house . they wanted to come"

"and you didn't bring them ?" one eyebrow raised as i looked at her with a like what? face .

"what you mean ? girl i ain't wanna deal with them kids ."

trust i know . cause you left me with my dad .

i laughed at myself and then scoffed . she looked at me and then sighed . i knew she was finna start her sob story .

"listen bre-.."

"i honestly don't wanna hear this today . you and dad wasn't working out yada yada yada ok i get it ." damn . so annoying with this same fucking story .

we finally made it to her house and i grabbed my stuff and got out the car . i went to the door and opened it and seen iyanna and sakari.

"hey lil ones." i said dropping my stuff and opening my arms and they came in for the hug .