ᶠᵒᵘʳ.

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
me and ezra having talked in a while . well he calls but i don't answer . i find it weird as to why he didn't just let me be if he was talking to another chick .

"hey someone's here to see you" my stepmom said near the door .

"i'll be out in a sec" i said putting up my books and walking out my room and down stairs .

is that....

"where you been at jit?" ezra said standing up .

"i been trynna ghost you honestly" i mumbled to myself .

"huh?" he said coming closer .

i pulled his arm and we went up to my room . i didn't need anyone hearing my business .

"so this is mylo?" he asked as mylo sniffed him .

"yeah that's my baby" i said picking him up and putting him on the bed .

"so what's up? why you been ghosting a nigga?" he asked leaning back on my bed .

"i don't know." i said looking at my hands .

"liar" he said with a serious face .

"i'm not lying!" i said turning away from him .

"so why you blocked me ?" he said lowly .

i sighed . looking up at him and tears began running down my face .

"your phone was going off and i was gonna mind my business but i picked it up and read your messages between you and some chick" i said crying .

he didn't say anything but looked down and shook his head .

are you going to say something ..anything ?!

"damn" he said .

"that's it ? that's all you have to say? why am i even stressing it , it's not like we are together anyways" i said wiping my eyes and picking up mylo to pet him .

"then why tf would you touch my shit?" he said bluntly getting up .

"idk . i guess it was dumb of me to even find interest in someone like you" i said tearing up again.

"ong . i don't know why i started messing with a youngin anyways . you a child and don't know any better" he said storming out of my room .

a child ..? the hell do you mean i'm a child?

i put mylo down and ran after him .

"the fuck you mean ?" i said from the top of the stairs .

"exactly what the fuck i said" he replied . i saw my stepmoms face and she was gonna say something but she held her tongue .

i went outside after him and pushed him on his car .

"i actually fucking like you ezra . and i didn't mean to be nosey and all up in your business ! at all!" i yelled as he looked down at me .

"but no . i'm a child and i don't know better but in all honesty, you act like a child more than me . you hiding shit and leading me on like wh-.." he cut me off by giving me a kiss . i melted and we started tongue kissing.

he started rubbing up on me and slid his hands in my pants . i looked at him and then nodded and he slid his fingers into my entrance causing me to gasp and moan a little .

"e-ezra" i said struggling to talk fr .

he then pulled his fingers away and licked them .

"listen . me and you are going to work this out together whether you like it or not ." he said grabbing my neck and giving me another kiss .

i nodded and then he pulled away and drove off . i ran back in the house and slammed the door shut.

"baby what's wrong?" my stepmom asked me . i froze and the. ran up to my room slamming my door shut .

what the fuck ..just happened - and why do i want it to happen again ?

———————-
okay briii we see you girl!