ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ .

𝖠𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗈 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌
-
"listen baby i'm sorry ok?" i said as we got in the car . she didn't talk to me . she kept crying and i felt bad but like cmon man .

"no . shut up just stop talking antonio . you almost killed my dad and now you wanna talk about some sorry? NIGGA FUCK YOU" she said getting in my face .

she opened the door and got out the car slamming the door after . i saw her get on her phone and i guess she was ordering an uber or sum shit .

"man brielle fr?" i said getting out the car and walking towards her .

"ma i said i was sorry"

"stick that shit right up your ass . i don't want nothing to do with you" she said harshly.

ouch..

"you really finna do this?" i said looking at her .

"how would you feel if i sent some nigga to go to yo mama crib and shot up her house ALMOST KILLING HER?!"  she said yelling .

i went silent cause now i understood how she felt .

"exactly . stay away from you or i'll put yo ass behind bars nigga" she said .

a few mins later , her uber came and she hopped in a left . i got in my car and i say there for a min .

"damn damn DAMN MANE" i said hitting my steering wheel . i felt my blood boiling but i couldn't even be mad .

-
𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
"AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO SIT HERE AND GIVE THIS BITCH ASS RING!" i yelled while talking to lynn .

"wait wait what did your mom tell you?!" she said sitting up .

"she said that her bf knows tonio and he overheard tonio telling his friends to shoot up my house OVER BULLSHIT" i said sighing .

"ok ok listen , i know your upset and but listen your dad is alive and well, so talk to tonio , get the story from him and then let me know what up" she said .

i rolled my eyes and hung up cause hoe was not talking about NAN! i get that my dad is alive but again WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!

-
the uber dropped me off home and i walked in the house while my father and my stepmom was sitting on the couch .

they looked worried and i went over and sat down . i was scared because i didn't know what was going on .

"your mom called me and to-."

"this lady always wanna ride dick . yeah she told me too" i said rolling my eyes i said cutting my dad off .

"watch yo mouth talking bout yo mom , and two who tf  came and did this shit??" he said sitting up .

"just because tonio was apart of the gang and they swear he set this up , HE DIDNT COME OVER HERE" i yelled .

i ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door shut . i facetimed tonio and i took a deep breath then the phone answered.

"TALK ! cause what the fuck is going on??" i said looking at the phone .

"alr alr listen . i was mad at you , and i was telling my niggas bout you and they went out and started some shit ." he said .

"are you fucking kid- bye tonio" i hung up and blocked his number and blocked him on social media . i screamed and heard my door open .

"baby girl what has gotten into my baby?" my stepmom said hugging me .

"everything . i just thought me and tonio was doing well and i come to find out he set this up??" i said hugging her back .

"i hear you baby . and i'm so sorry this happened . just give him some time and let things play out" she said kissing my forehead .

i smiled and she walked out , i called my mom and she answered . i just wanted to talk about things honestly .

"so how's you find out??" i asked her .

"my bf- why are you dating that boy anyways?" she asked me .

"because i can ."

"well i don't want you talking to him"

"that's not why i called you! i called ...ugh never this conversation ain't going no where" i said rolling my eyes .

"listen brielle . i'm your mom , always have always will be . you need to watch your mouth before i punch you in it" she said .

i hung up and started yelling again . i fell on the floor and started crying . my life is always falling apart in a sense and i can never do anything about it .

——-
sorry for being inactive🥹🥹🥹