ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ .

𝖠𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗈 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌

-

i got in the car and started driving towards brielle crib . i made plans for us today and expected to ask her to be my gf .

not too long after , i pulled up to the crib and waited for her fine ass outside . i was blasting music and she came out looking all sexy and shit .

she got in the car and looked at me with a mug on her face .

"why tf is the music so loud? the whole town don't need to know that your here ." she said with an attitude .

"tf you got an attitude for?" i said with a stank face . hoe got in my car talking crazy like she won't get slapped .

"anyways where are we going??" she said pulling out her phone and taking photos of herself .

"you already buggin the fuck outta me yo" i said pressing the breaks hard asf . her phone flew out her hand and i noticed she was getting mad .

she ain't say nothing , she picked up her phone and placed it on her lap and kept it pushing .

i kept driving trynna touch her leg and she wouldn't let me . so i got mad .

"yo wtf is up with you?" i asked her flicking her leg .

"tyrell please stop touching me ." she said looking out the window . she call me that when she's upset and i hated it cause wdf .

"stop calling me that shit yo" i said pressing the break hard again .

"no cause you pissing me tf off . you came to get me FROM MY HOUSE and i didn't ask you to . then you wanna act like a big bitch and do all this extra shit ." she said looking at me and mugging me .

"yo ass ain't have to come but you did right??"

"take me back home . i don't wanna deal witchu today" she said pulling out her phone and texting whoever tf she was texting .

i grabbed her phone and looked to see that she was texting her stepmom .

she snatched her phone back from me and i grabbed her neck and pulled her close .

"i ain't ezra , i'd fuck yo shit up right here right now . now suck it up or ima fuck it out of you" i said looking into her eyes .

she pushed my hand away and sat back . she was quiet asf and i smirked while driving . my shit was that good?

-
we made it to the mall and she went crazy. i told her too because her bday was coming up soon and my baby finna be 18 .

i went to pandora and got her a promise ring and a letter to go with it . i also had went to get her some flowers and all these other cute stuff .

"alright im ready to go- who those for??" she said raising an eyebrow .

"my mama" i said lying out my ass .

"bitch play stupid if you want too . you don't even talk to your mom and i had to force yo ass to talk to her ..when was it ..YESTERDAY?" she said looking at me .

"man come on let's get in the car" i said pulling her arm and walking out the mall .

we got outside and she started throwing a fit . i swear she act like a big ass baby and that's ha daddy fault .

we finally got in the car and i sat down and went to give her the flowers and the ring .

"here . this is for your birthday . i ain't get you much last birthday so here" i said giving her the stuff .

"OMG OMG THANK YOU BABY" she said hugging me and kissing my neck . i rubbed her back and started squeezing her ass .

"you welcome ma" i said as she pulled away licking her lips . she looked so happy putting the ring on and i was happy for her because why not .

"you hungry?" i asked her driving pass mcdonald's .

"no i'm fine" she said looking at her phone .

"you stay on that phone ." i said messing with her screen . then a message thread came up and i grabbed her phone .

i looked as it was a video of me and some cheek i fucked came up and i went to go park somewhere .
i was in shock .

"why you aint tell me about this?" i said throwing her phone on her lap .

"everytime something good happens you find a way to mess it up" she said rolling her eyes . i knew she was finna cry so i took a deep breath .

"listen i don't care about what you HAD going on . it's a new day and a new situation" she said cutting me off . i shrugged and continued driving cause what the fuck i'm supposed to do?

-
"i'm finna cuuum!" she said moaning and gripping the sheets .

"cum fa me ma" i said softly moaning . i pulled out and nutted on her ass and she came too . i flopped on the bed and she laid on her stomach .

"yo pussy so good" i said , no cap ha shit had me in a choke hold .

"i know cause you keep coming back" she said smirking , i smacked ha ass and gave her a sloppy kiss . her phone started ringing and it was her ole girl .

"i'm out rn"
"okay okay i'll stop by"

she hung mad and rolled her eyes . i saw she was aggravated so i rubbed ha ass .

"can you drop me off at my ole girl house, she talking about some she need to talk to me" she said sitting up .

"yeah i can" i said rubbing her print . i kept rubbing and she bit her lip while i slid a finger in .

" cmooon bae i gotta go" she said moaning . i kept going and she gave in and was still wet asf

i sped up and kissed her while she struggled to kiss back and then i stopped , i licked my fingers and we went to go take a shower , lucky she had an outfit that she brought from the mall .

-
we got to her moms house and i hopped out with her . we went to the door and she took a deep breath and knocked .

"who is it?!" the lady yelled .

"brielle"

she opened the door and was her standing there with a stank face . i almost said sum slick .

"who is this nigga?" ha mama asked

"i'm HER nigga ." like bitch fuck is you talm bout . we went in the house and she offered us a spot to sit , i kept rubbing on brielle pussy print and she was trying so hard to moan .

"aye shawty ima go outside rq and smoke a blunt" i said walked out . as i was walking out , i noticed a car that looked so familiar in the parking lot .

i ignored it and sat in the car and started rolling up my blunt . i light that shit up and started smoking , still thinking about the car .

i didn't wanna think much of it but yk shit happens and i don't know what to do about it .

about 30 mins later , brielle came outside and she was mad asf . i didn't know what happened so i asked her .

"what's wrong?" i said high asf with low eyes .

she grabbed her stuff from out the car and threw the ring at me . i got out the car and tried to stop her .

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME . I HATE YOU , YOU DUMB ASS BITCH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ?!" she said crying and punching me .

i froze , my heart started racing and i couldn't say a word ..she found out? how did she find out? who told her? how do they know?

—-
new story coming sooon!!🥰🥰