ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ.

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
*5 months later*
-
" MA JOURNI IN HERE BREAKING STUFF"  i yelled as journi ran in my closet .

i laughed hard asf because she was scared of mom and i don't know why . but then my stepmom came running in the room .

"JOURNI BRING YA ASS" my stepmom yelled , i laughed harder and so did my stepmom , she sat on my bed and waited for journi to come out the closet .

"so what's up baby?" she said hugging me .

"umm not much , i'm glad to start over honestly" i said packing up the last box .

we decided that we were moving , i was so excited because i got to start fresh and around new people and a new school . no more ezra and tonio bull shit .

"did you tell your mom?" she asked me going towards the closet .

"oh shit no i didnt . let me call her" i said picking up my phone .

i facetimed her and she finally answered after like the 3rd or 4th call .

"hey bri wsp?" she said sitting up on what looked like her bed .

"nothing much . umm we are moving ." i said bluntly .

"what?"

"we are moving , as in i won't be down here anymore"

"yo daddy ain't talk to me about this so i don't agree" she said rolling her eyes .

"you do this shit allll the time like i live with you" i said throwing my phone and putting in my airpods .

"listen lil girl , tell yo daddy i said call me and stop making plans with yo wanna be ass mama" she said .

"well too late because we already decided to do so . and she's not a wanna be ass mama , she does her part ." i said getting upset .

"that is a wanna be ass mama , bitch i'm still alive" she said

" who you calling a bitch- matter fact goodbye" and i hung up . this lady was fucking insane and she just pissed me offfff!

my whole room was basically unpacked . they took my bed , my dressers, and my stepmom helped me take out my clothes and stuff .

i sighed as i walked out my room , looking back for the last time and then closing the door .

"alright my girls , we out this bitch!" my dad said giving us a hug .

"ima miss this house" my stepmom said sighing .

"i won't , come on my crew!" i said laughing and going towards the car . i got in the back with journi and we played some fun games and watching some disney movies .

finally ..a whole new start .

-
i know this chapter was short but i promise ima write more 🥹🥹