ⁿⁱⁿᵉ .

-
𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
"whew" i said rolling on the bed and laying in my back.

"mane you wild" tonio said laughing .

me and tonio have been just chilling and vibing lately . he has been very nice and sweet and he cares about me and knows how to put it down!

i got up to go take a shower because i was sweaty and he followed me into the bathroom .

"so what we doing today" he asked me .

"i gotta go back home . we are celebrating my stepmoms birthday" i said washing up .

i heard a sigh and then the bathroom door close . i finished up and got myself together quickly because i felt like he was upset .

"what's wrong?" i said walking out with the towel around me .

"nun." he said in a upset tone .

"your lying ."

"no i'm not . now get out my face"

what the hell??

"uhh what's wrong with you?" i said putting on my clothes .

he ignored me and got on his phone . i thought i did something wrong . nothing wrong with our relationship . we go out ...have sex ....have more sex...yeah that's about it .

"mane just get yo shit and go brielle . i'm tired" he said getting under the covers . i sucked my teeth and grabbed myself walking out . i was mad because what is wrong with me .

i got myself an uber and waiting outside for it . i started thinking to myself on what i could have done to hurt his feelings or whatever the case was .

the uber pulled up and i hopped in . i pulled my hoodie over my head and sighed because i didn't want this relationship to end ...at all .

-
"look who's finally home" my dad said as i opened the door .

"hello to you too dad" i said as i walked to the couch where my stepmom and baby sis was laying down .

"hi babygirl" my step mama said smiling and i kissed her cheek and kissed my baby sister .

"how are you feeling mama?" i said laying on her legs .

"i'm good girly , she been keeping me from taking this nap" she said laughing .

"so where you been?" my dad asked .

"dad i was with tonio . i told you that" i said .

"that was at 10:30 this morning . it's 1:30" he said coming closer .

"man leave the girl alone" my stepmom said getting upset . i loved when she stepped up for me because my dad was just annoying .

"now move i gotta talk to her" he sucked his teeth and went outside to go smoke , that's damn crackhead .

oh shit oh shit .

"when did it happen?" she said , it was so straightforward i almost choked on my words .

"wh-what you talking about?" i said chuckling nervously .

"don't play stupid brielle . when did y'all have sex?"

"ok ok fine . first time was when i went to the event with lynn . it was in the car" i said looking up at the ceiling .

"just like your step mama" she said laughing .

"mama you nasty" i said laughing and she gave me a hug .

then we heard gunshots , we jumped up and ran towards the bathroom . i wrapped my arms around journi and my stepmom and we both prayed like crazy.

"MOM DADS OUTSIDE!" i said crying , she sipped my eyes and kept praying . she was very God fearing and prayed night and day . i kept praying with her and then after a good min we got up .

"ima call police , go check on your dad snd BE CAREFUL" she said dialing 911 .

i ran outside and looked around and couldn't find him , i seen someone in the drive way and ran over to them .

no ....no no no NO!

——-
HIII BABIESSS IM BACKK!