56. Modern Day Greek Tragedy

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Chapter 56

Modern Day Greek Tragedy 

Third POV

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Mi amor, get up."

A hand brushed against Theo's cheek, who brushed it away slowly, "Five more minutes, Mum."

"I'm not your mother, Theo."

Theo yawned; he was really sleepy. The ground was so soft and warm that he felt like sleeping until the end. But this voice was starting to get on edge, and Theo decided he best deals with whoever this person was before he got to sleep again.

Theo sat up and rubbed his eyes; he was in a garden. The scents of the flowers were intoxicating, and Theo wanted nothing more than to stay here forever. He turned to face the direction of the voice and was almost blown away in shock.

"Zoe?!"

She was as tall and graceful as she was the day she died. Her long dark hair was braided into two braids; both had silver beads weaved into them. Theo remembered that he once compared Zoe to a Persian princess. After everything he had been through with her, he truly thought she was royalty.

Zoe nodded, her brown eyes twinkling with excitement before she did something that shocked Theo even more: pulling Theo into a hug and squeezing him tightly, which Theo reciprocated.

The two parted, and Theo looked at the girl before him. The dead girl.

"Wait... am I dead?" Theo asked.

Zoe chuckled; it was quite a melody, " No mi amor, your in the world between worlds. I wanted to talk to you, and this was the best way to do that."

"Oh..." Theo said before realising something, "Wait... how come you not speaking in that old Shakespeare language?

Zoe rolled her eyes; if Theo had already gotten under her nerves, that would have been a world record. But he did raise a fair question. "I don't know. I guess you have bigger problems to think about when your dead," Zoe said, waving her hand.