60. Hello Daedalus

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Chapter 60

Hello Daedalus

Third POV

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Theo didn't get to fight the army.

In fact, he didn't get to fight anyone, which sucks because, let's be honest, Theo has some really cool fight scenes, but this was not one of them. Which sucks because this would be the first time that Theo fought Luke.

Just when Luke was within striking distance, another loud Woof! was heard, and a large black hairball practically launched itself at Luke and flung him like a bowling ball at the other monsters and sent them crashing to the ball.

Mrs O'Leary looked at Theo and happily barked; she was either glad to see him still alive or happy she just got a strike.

"Thanks, girl," Theo whispered tiredly.

Mrs O'Leary barked again, and she nuzzled against Theo, who awkwardly patted her on the back, "What's up, girl?"

Mrs O'Leary barked and bumped against Theo's leg as Luke and the monsters stirred; Theo looked between Luke and Mrs O'Leary and sighed as he dropped his battle axe and climbed onto Mrs O'Leary's back, holding tight on her collar before barking again and running down the corridor that the others went down.

Leaving a very pissed Luke Castellan in his wake, who could only stare at the dust in the air kicked up by Mrs O'Leary and angrily bite his teeth, "This isn't over, Theo!"

Mrs O'Leary seemed to know exactly where she was going. She whipped around corners and didn't even hesitate at crossroads. Theo had to duck as a huge axe swung over his head. Mrs O'Leary kept running like she didn't even realise what had just happened.

Theo lost track of how many turns they made. Mrs O'Leary didn't stop to rest until she came to a room the size of a gymnasium with old marble columns holding up the roof. That's when Theo noticed that's where all the others were, and he practically slipped off Mrs O'Leary on accident and hit the floor.

Mrs O'Leary let off a happy woof before turning around and running back down the corridor she came. Percy was the first one to rush over to Theo with a flask of ambrosia that Theo gulped down to the point where it felt like his insides were about to burn up.