75. All Anyone Does These Days is Argue

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Chapter 75

All Anyone Does These Days is Argue

Third POV

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Once everyone had done their inspection on Theo and Annabeth who had just come out of whatever you want to call that. It appeared that whatever was happening while Theo slept made him completely healthy so healthy that he pushed past everyone claiming that he was fine and that he needed to do something. That something turned out to be inside the Aphrodite cabin. 

Annabeth being the workaholic that she was walked down to inspect the cabins with Percy in tow. Percy's morning chore was to sort through reports for Chiron. But since they both hated their jobs,we decided to do them together so it wouldn't be so heinous. 

They started at the Poseidon cabin, which was basically just Percy. He had made his bunk bed that morning(well, sort of) and straightened the Minotaur horn on the wall, so he gave himself a four out of five. 

Annabeth made a face. "You're being generous." She used the end of her pencil to pick up an old pairof running shorts. Percy snatched them away. "Hey, give me a break. I don't have Tyson cleaning up after me this summer."

 "Three out of five," Annabeth said. Percy knew better than to argue, so they moved along. Percy tried to skim through Chiron's stack of reports as they walked. There were messages from demigods,nature spirits, and satyrs all around the country, writing about the latest monster activity. 

They were prettydepressing, and Percy's ADHD brain did not like concentrating on depressing stuff.Little battles were raging everywhere. Camp recruitment was down to zero. Satyrs were havingtrouble finding new demigods and bringing them to Half-Blood Hill because so many monsters wereroaming the country. 

Thalia, who led the Hunters of Artemis, hadn't been heard from inmonths, and if Artemis knew what had happened to them, she wasn't sharing information. The duo visited the Aphrodite cabin, which of course got a five out of five. The beds were perfectly made.The clothes in everyone's footlockers were colour coordinated. Fresh flowers bloomed on the windowsills. Percy wanted to dock a point because the whole place reeked of designer perfume, but Annabeth ignored him. 

"Great job as usual, Silena," Annabeth said.Silena nodded listlessly. The wall behind her bed was decorated with pictures of Beckendorf. She saton her bunk with a box of chocolates on her lap, and I remembered that her dad owned a chocolate storein the Village, which was how he'd caught the attention of Aphrodite.