Pool Party (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 6: Pool Party (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[In the morning, Emma turns off the running water in the tub. Sighing, she gets in, laying in the tub as a mermaid. Putting her arms on the edge, she leans her head back, seemingly depressed about her new life.]

"So, this means that they can't take showers anymore." Sam realizes. After hearing this, people nod along in understanding. "At least some people get it," Emma mutters.

Well, that explains the long times spent in the bathroom, Lisa thought, but then gets confused about her daughter's onscreen mood, but why does she look so down?

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Cleo attempts to clean her fish tank with gloves on her hands, holding a small net. Reaching in, the water spills into her glove. Realizing her mistake, she quickly takes her arms out, throws the gloves off, and grabs a towel to dry herself with.]

Cleo: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Transforming, she falls onto the bed.

"A mermaid having fish as a pet. That's ironic," laughs Will. "I've always loved salt-water fish, even before we changed," Cleo admits, admiring her beautiful fish.

Kim: "Cleo." Knocks. "Cleo! Cleo!" She turns the knob, but Cleo has it locked. "Dad says you have to hurry up if you want a lift to school."

Cleo: laying on the bed as a mermaid. "It's okay Kim. I'll walk."

"Well not like that you can't," Ash says, making Cleo smile.

[Grabbing her phone, she sends a message to Emma and Rikki.]

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Emma's phone beeps on the kitchen counter next to Lisa.]

Lisa: wiping her hands, she hears Emma's phone beep. "Em! Your phone." Opening the phone, she sees a picture of a clownfish. Confused, she closes the phone.

Shocked that her mother would invade her privacy, she faces her mother. "Mom!" "Yes, dear?" Lisa says, avoiding eye contact. "Seriously?" Emma sighs, turning back. "Lisa?" Neil gives her a questioning look. "I was just curious!" she quickly replies, just making sure that it wasn't a boy.

"What's with the fish?" Charlotte points. "It was a code to let them know that I accidentally transformed," Cleo explains, Charlotte nods. "Oh."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[At the beach, Rikki's phone beeps on the rocks by her towel, but she is nowhere in sight. Rikki is shown underwater in her mermaid form, swimming excitedly. A dolphin sees her and swims away, she looks at it and smiles at her surroundings.]

"Rikki, you want to explain to me why you're not getting ready for school?" Terry asks sternly. "Sorry, dad couldn't help it. I just loved it so much," she exclaims happily, grinning when she thinks of something else. "And besides, when the water calls, you got to listen to it." Bella smiles after hearing her, understanding that 'call'.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Cleo walks out of her bathroom into her bedroom, moisturizer in hand. Emma is sitting on the bed while Rikki lies down, face up.]