Hurricane Angela (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 45: Hurricane Angela (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[One beautiful morning at the Sertori house, Cleo walks into the living room and spots her sister Kim at the kitchen sink who was oblivious to the oncoming disaster. She puts on a smile as she watches her do the dishes with gloves and a sponge. Don sits at the dining room table reading the morning newspaper.]

Cleo: "Kimmy, do you want to listen to something really good?"

Kim: "Sure."

Cleo: "Well you can't."

"Kimmy?" Will questioned. "That's my name," Kim said in a duh tone. "And that's also how you know when things are about to get real bad," Lewis pointed out.

"Then what was the point of asking?" Ash asked. "She was trying to rile me up," Kim sighed. "Don't break my stuff then you wouldn't have to worry about it," Cleo scowled. "Here we go again," Don leaned his head back with a huff as Bev chuckled to herself.

"This is going to be a long one of you two arguing, isn't it?" Bev asked, sighing. "In a way," Cleo hummed.

Kim: looks up at her as the elder sister walks into the kitchen. "Huh?"

Cleo: leans against the bar and holds up her now broken music player as she raises her voice. "And neither can I. Neither can anyone because you broke my mp3 player."

"How do you know it was her?" Will asked. "Because she's the only one in the house that would take it," Cleo answered, glancing at Kim.

Kim: shocked, gets angry. "I never touched it!"

"Yes, you did. You always do," Cleo remarked. "Just like I always do the washing," Kim countered. "You know why I can't do the washing!" Cleo exclaimed. "Yeah, now we know," Kim huffed, arms crossed. "Girls," Don warned.

"Not even a minute in and you two are already arguing. Both onscreen and in real life," Bev sighed.

"You know, the good thing about this is that your parents will finally know how demonic your cousin really is," Emma whispered to her. A wide grin spreads on Cleo's face at the mention of the brilliant idea. Oh, this is going to be fun.

Cleo: "Liar! You touched it. You took it from the bottom of my desk drawer in my bedroom." Points to herself.

Kim: "Well, maybe you'd like to do your washing up." Cleo tenses up as Don looks over at the two and flips the paper over.

"I'm guessing you didn't know about the extra chores?" Harrison chuckled at their bickering. "Not at the time. Though now that we know why I think it's time we switch up who does what chores," Don mentioned. "This is going to end up with me doing the dishes more, isn't it?" Kim muttered. Greeat.

Cleo: walks closer to her and lowers her voice, clenching her teeth. "It's not mine. I pay you good money to do it for me."

Kim: "Good money?" Scoffs as Cleo glances back at their father. "More like small change."

"Hey, ten dollars is a pretty good amount for dishes. I still think that's too much," Ash remarked. "The more I have to do, the more the price is gonna go up," Kim snottily replied.

Cleo: "You greedy little –."

"Would you like the finish that sentence, Cleo?" Bev said, giving her a stern look. Cleo huffed and crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair. "No thanks."