05

"It's just going to get more interesting." Light responded, unnervingly.

Getting up from his desk, Light approached his window. Hands behind his back. He stared outside. Observing now how the rain is hitting the glass window panes in a soft patter.

Misa continued to sway her legs. Remaining on her stomach as she pulled out her lipstick. Applying it to her lips. Tinting them into a strawberry crimson red.

Ryuk looked towards Rem. The shinigami didn't say a word towards each other. They both look towards the humans.

"So." Light spoke up. Resting his hand on his chin in further thought. "I have a plan on how we can get rid of my father."

Misa sits up. Gasping out of shock from hearing that. She expected him to say L but.. he didn't.

"What?! Your own dad?! Why!" Misa exclaimed in shock. The shinigami's didn't say a word.

Light looked towards Misa.

"Well, because of your idiotic decision of choice-making. You lead me no choice but to kill my father. If I even dare try and kill L now I will be suspected. My father at this point thinks I'm Kira.And at this rate that won't do. I can't have two people suspecting that. I have to get rid of one of them first. And my first choosing will result into being my own father." Light explained,  coldly.

Misa frowned a little. "well then how are we suppose to do that..?" She asks. Sitting up as she pays closer attention to the man she admires.

Light takes a deep breath. He loosely crossed his arms and explains. "You have the eyes, which will be a perfect tool for this situation. Nobody can see Rem either. Unless they touch the notebook, but that won't happen. No, not at all. They won't get there hands on yours or mine. Now, as I was saying.this will be easy since I know my dad's full name. We can kill him with ease. But the reason why I need you and those eyes is so that way you can get Ryuzaki's real name."

"yes I understand." Misa nods her head as she adjusts her hair a little. She gets off the bed and hugs Light.

"Oh Light Yagami, my Kira.. you mean everything to me. I will always be useful for you. I love you." Misa swoons as she stares up at Light.

Light rolls his honey-browns in response to this. He never loved her. He is just using her. And she knows that.

"As I was saying, Misa. You will look at L and see his true identity. Then you must leave headquarters. Soon after that, you will tell Rem. Rem can write it down in it's book."

"Light are you sure you want to go with this?" Rem spoke up. Staring emotionlessly into Light's eyes.

"Yes." Light responded.