Part 52

I open my eyes after feeling the sun hit my skin. My had is resting on Tobias's arm. My face is an inch away from hischest and my arm is draped over his side. His hand is on my thigh and my face heats up over that little detail. Tobias is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. I mean he invited me here, I'd find myself rude if I did. I just try to avoid looking at his chest so I shut my eyes. After what feels like an hour Tobias shifts and stirs a little so I open my eyes.

"Morning Pumpkin," he says, his voice low and husky. I blush and look up at him.

"Morning," I mutter and he smiles.

"Remember the hot tub?" He asks and I nod my confused, "you look cute when you blush."

That makes me cheeks turn even more red, "stop, I hate blushing."

"Almost everyone does," he chuckles, "what do you want for breakfast?"

"Do you need to ask?" I grin and he shakes his head.

"Blueberry pancakes it is," he responds and opens his door, "you coming?"

I shove the blanket off my legs and follow him to his kitchen. His house is freezing, it probably doesn't help that I'm only in a t-shirt and spandex. My arms cross over my chest and I rub them up and down to get rid of the chills. His kitchen is pretty big and has a bar and stools connected to the center counter. I sit in one of the stools as he grabs everything he needs.

"You want to make some?" He asks and I shrug.

"If you need help," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Nah it's good," he smiles before he pours a spoonful of batter on to the pan. He hasn't added blueberries yet so the first few are just plain. He sets the plain ones aside and adds the blueberries to the batter.

"Make sure they are fully cooked," I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm great at cooking for your information," Tobias replies as he flips the pancake on the stove.

"I'll be the judge," I smile back and hop off my chair. "Is Marcus coming back today?"

I wrap my arms around his torso from behind and he looks over his shoulder at me. "The earliest he usually comes home is like 2," he tells me, "we don't have to stay here all day, there isn't much to do."

"We can go to mine after we eat," I tell him, "I could use some of my clothes."

"Why? You look good in mine," he smirk and I rest my cheek against his bare back.

"Maybe another day I'll wear them, just not today," I smile. He flips another pancake and I already see three blueberry ones.

"This is the last one," he tells me as he pours the last of the batter onto the pan. I unwrap my arms from around him and grab the syrup the is on the counter. I pour it over the three pancakes that are already there. "Maybe I wanted one."

"You can have the plain ones today," I smile as he sets the last pancake on my plate, "thanks!"

He smiles back and pours syrup on the plain pancakes he made first. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek before I head back to the bar stools. "Oh! Can I have a fork," I smile sheepishly and he opens a draw before handing me one. He sits next to me and eats his pancakes.

"Are you going to try them?" He asks and I blush.

"Yes, just making sure you didn't poison them," I joke and take a bite. "Okay you are a really good cook."

"I told you," he smirks, "when were down I'll see if there are any shorts that may be close to fitting you in my room."

After we eat we set the dishes in the sink. I tell him that I can wash them but he drags me up to his room. He gives me a bag to carry my shoes and clothes in. Finally he finds a pair of adult small shorts. They are mens but it's the best he's got. I quickly slip them on and they fell like they are going to fall down. I tie the string in the before I roll them three times. "There," I smile and he shakes his head laughing.

"That was a process," he chuckles as he grabs a dark purple t-shirt. He slips it on before he grabs his phone. "Got everything?"

"I believe so," I tell him and grab his hand, "now I want to get my clothes on, so let's hurry."

"I'm coming pumpkin," he chuckles, "just slow down."

We head out through his back door and just walk across our backyards. Luckily my backdoor is unlocked, only because my dad is home. He must be in the kitchen right now. I slip inside with Tobias behind me and run upstairs. Once we both are in my room I shut my door and go straight to my closet. I grab a pair of black adidas three stripe leggings and a white adidas three stripe crop top. I change out of Tobias's clothes and bring them back out to my room. I take my clothes from last night out of his bag and place his in it.

"Left this here," Tobias says holding up his blazer, "didn't even realize it."

"How do you not?" I giggle and zip the bag up. "Susan must've left already."

"Or she's with Caleb," Tobias shrugs and I scrunch my nose. Okay, gross. "You know I'm probably right."

"It's disgusting," I say and shake my head, "I'll go see."

I walk across the hall to Caleb's room and knock on the door. He doesn't answer so I try again. Again, no answer. So me being me I walk in, hoping they are decent. Luckily they are both just sleeping. I sigh in relief before I head back to my room.

"She there?" Tobias asks and I nod.

"Right now they are sleeping," I tell him and sit next to him on my bed.

"Sure," he jokes, "they just slept."

"Stop!" I squeal and smack his chest, "that is gross, I don't want it in my head!"

"Oh pumpkin," he sigh with a chuckle before he kisses the top of my head.