Light is a name stealer.

The babies are now 10 days old.

Watari arrived at the headquarters a few days ago with some helpful things like nappies and more clothes.

L is good at cuddling them.

They all seem to like him...

Maybe it's because he smells like food and they're so hungry all the time.

Watari says that they are a tiny bit below the average weight, but since they're triplets, and L's, that's probably not a concern.

We just have to keep an eye on them.

Well, my eyes are always on them because I am a very responsible mother.

I will prove everyone wrong!

They all think I'm silly and immature but I will look after these babies so well that they actually sleep once in a while.

"I think this one's asleep..." L whispers.

"What's its name?"

"Um. It's Levi," he says, gently placing the small baby into his crib.

All of my creepy obsessive love is about to explode out and kill us all.

"AwWwWwwwW the others are sleeping too!"

"That's a first..."

I sigh wearily. "If they're like you, I'm no longer going to be held responsible for bedtime."

"Good, then they won't sleep."

"WhAt you can't do that!" I beg him. "Please, there is no way I'm staying up with three small boys and SUFFERING when you could do that for five nights in a row and be completely fine."

"Hm. Fair enough..." L mutters, picking up a macaroon and popping it in his mouth on his way over to me.

"Do you... know how you looked when you were a baby?" I ask him a little abruptly.

His brows knit. "No," L says plainly. "But I imagine I would have looked something like they do."

"I was a really chubby baby... and my mum said I was too noisy."

"Too noisy?"

"Well, yeah," I say, "I think that annoyed her."

"I don't really remember much of my childhood... other than being at the orphanage," he tells me, crouching on the other end of the bed.

"What age were you when...?"

"Mm... four and six months." L puts a thumb to his lip.

"UmMm, does it upset you to think about... you know, before you were an orphan?"

"I have had a long time to accept it, Lola," he tells me.

"Oh... yeah..." I murmur, "well, what do you remember?"

"Well," L begins, "I can remember my house. It was an old building, and large enough for me to get lost. I never did though."

"Of course," I chuckle lightly.

"My parents were killed in a burglary... I don't really remember much, I was very young, but I remember being afraid."

Hm, same as Misa's parents.

"Wow... I'm sorry, even though it was so long ago... it's horrible for that to have happened..." I say tightly.

L stares at me deeply. "But if they had lived, what would have become of me? I do wonder about that sometimes..."