CHAPTER 6 - Preparation.

Rose's P.O.V.

I swallowed hard and followed Hoodie up many flights of stairs. I stopped dead when he lead me to a pair of bronze double-doors engraved with equations and maths stuff which hurt my brain usually if i cared enough to read them.I spotted Axel through the corner of my eye - we hugged, and her face twisted into a grin. I scanned her face, suspicious. "Since when are you so chirrupy looking?!" Axel laughed her throaty french laugh that she so obviously copywrited. "Someone's been waiting to meet you." I gulped and suddenly I was really, REALLY frightened.

The doors pushed open and a thin girl with hazel brown eyes and chestnut hair that slightly brushed against her face. She was shaking slightly, and when our eyes met, my heart rate increased a LOT. D-dawn? You're here too?"

"Rose?" We both stared at each other for what seemed like a lifetime. Then we hugged and cried and did all the ushe."They k-kidnapped you too! Oh my gosh, how long have you been here? Which one's have you met? Wait, do you know what? We'll talk later. Good luck during the Test."  She chewed her lip in anxiety, but drifted down the corridor with Axel. "Meet you downstairs!" They both called after me as I walked through the doors.

********************************************************************************************************************

Violet's P.O.V.

It was too late to cry for help, so I just kicked and punched and tried to wriggle free of the masked figure's grip. But it only tightened. I wanted to shout to Xandra to run for it, but his hand was firmly clamped around my mouth - I couldn't even bite his hand off.

But then i heard the squeal of protest coming from ahead - Xandra must be in the same situation. I tried to swivel round and chop him where it hurts but his other hand was wrapped around and draped across my chest and waist. My muffled screams would attract no one. A HOODED figure came out from nowhere - with eerily red eyesand a bright frown shining red as well. Xandra was dragged along in tow, head first, and she looked murderous.

The Masky's hands travelled up to my cunt as he groped around for pockets in the dark, most probably searching for any potential weapons. "HEY! Keep that hand north of the Equator!" I scolded angrily through his fingers. Mask man must have heard me, because he slowly slid his cool fingers way higher."Not THAT far North, mister!" I trieed to twist around and slap the guy, but he laughed. "Sorry, just making sure you weren't armed."

Xandra kept fighting to escape the guy in the hoodie's clutches - he seemed to falter. "HELP! Someone, anyone, just HELP!" I started to scream through his fingers,  On the spur of the moment, I felt a sharp stab of pain inflict upon my body. THIS GUY JUST INJECTED ME WITH SOMETHING. My vision dotted over with little dots, and my mind began to be dragged into this dark abyss. One last jolt of his fingers sent me tumbling down into the depths of the darkness, and somehow falling into a slumber.