The Credits...

Shout outs to:

@LunaLovegood62

@PotatoDontDieRespawn

@Halut2

@Hannahlolp

@Hearttoheart99

@The_British_Champion

@xXTheHipsterWriterXx ...A few of my OC's!!!  Also, if anyone else wants to join the story, just message me and I'll find a way to make it work! :3

~Onto the credits~

"Toby what the hell do you think you're doing?" Dawn groaned with frustration as Ticci Toby tried to climb up the trees and get a better look at the couple in the Tree House. "Sshh. I'm spying on Masky and Violet - y'know, see if they get up to anything..." He chuckled slyly, and Dawn shrugged. She sauntered forward and gave the whole tree a shake, and in an instant, Ticci Toby let out a banshee shriek as he tumbled to the ground.

"Ow! I hate you Dawn."   She smirked with victory.

"I know, Tobes. I hate you too."

***

"How to upset a midget? Just say 'high'."  She cracked up laughing, but Ben glowered at his girlfriend.

"That was probably the worst joke I've ever heard." He shook his head with fake disappointment, but Rose grinned.

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry for trying to be the BIGGER PERSON!" She had to hold onto his shoulder for support, silently dying with laughter, and she received a stone-cold scowl in reply.

"Hey, what's the weather like down there? Oh, ooh - don't get short with me Frodo. "

"I DESPISE YOU RIGHT NOW." His cheeks flamed red, and he sat on the edge of the pool.

Rose chuckled. "Sorry, what? Couldn't hear you from all the way up here," She abruptly stopped and pecked Ben on the lips in apology. "You get so cute when you're mad, I'm truly sorry."

"Apology accept-"

"... and I was just a bit curious - where are the other six and snow white?"

Ben face palmed himself.

***

"So, how does it feel to be left out of the last chapter?" Interviewer asks Rinwana Greyson.

"What do you THINK, B*TCH!! EVER FELT THE PAIN OF BEING LEFT OUT OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART? GO SCREW YOURSELF, YOU F - "

Aint nobody got time for dat. Let's just put a stop to those credits, shall we?

***

THE END.