CHAPTER 21 - The Wolfe man.

I curled into a ball, there were no more tears to cry now. Broken glass scattered around my feet - the bottle of medicine I tried to overdose myself with. I sobbed silently, then I spot the crowbar lying abandoned on the wood floor.

Axel leaned against the tree, biting her lip. She remembered what he had done to her, and would never be forgiven. But I DID put him in a coma for a few months, came the irritating voice in the back of her mind. She shouldn't care about him anymore. And she didn't, not after what she'd been through.

I looked at the drum kit, smiling through the tears. This was the only chance I had, and I certainly wasn't gonna waste it crying. I wrapped a bony, pale hand around the bar, getting used to the chapped feel of it. The crowbar was extremely hot at first, then suddenly ice-cold.

He stood only about five metres away from her. Greasy black hair cascading across his face. A million gold studs in one ear. And on the lip. And the nose. And the eyebrow. His face had an almost "shine" to it! Tanned features twisted into a humoured smirk; dressed in a black leather jacket and rumpled jeans. Almost identical to last time - but this time, his hair was longer and he was much paler. And there were a LOT more scars then last time.

red marks clawed into his face, his strong, muscly arms and across the cheek as well. And obviously the eye - she had to hit him in the eye - Therefore, Axel found it quite funny they both had to wear an eye patch.

I stood beside the door, keeping my breaths even. I will survive, and will not live the rest of my life in an oily basement sharing with a drum-kit being a slave to some music-addict. An echoing footstep erupted from the top of the stairs, and I laughed manically, prepared.

"Hello Axel." Came his voice, it was much more gruff than before. "You look good." Axel forced a cold smile, hands tucked into pockets - feeling the cool metal of the pistol. "Right back at you, Ulrick. But I have to say - the eye patch does seem to age you a few years, you really don't suit it. Whereas, here I'm really quite used to the feel." Ulrick's scarred up face twisted into a grin. Well, Axel HOPED that was a grin. You really couldn't really tell when he had such a mentally disturbing face.

Axel De Le Mort, you are brave. You will survive. His footsteps were getting louder and louder - so loud the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. What was here to be scared about again? Oh that's right nothing, I know you promised to yourself Axel, but let's make one last exception.

" Well.. I'm sure you'll have to get used to MY eye patch face... because it's the last face you're seeing." He whipped his gun out in record timing, but Axel was too swift for him. His black button eyes sparked with hatred and revenge.

"Oh, you ARE good now." He whispered gravely. 

I swung now his feet were barely impeccable to the sound of my thundering heart. I brought it down onto flesh and bone, and the satisfying crunch of a broken nose. Then the shriek of pain. But that was just the beginning of what he was going to suffer.

"I do try for you, Ulrick." I replied. Quiet. But lethal.