CHAPTERMAS DAY 25!!

merry christmas everyone! [if you celebrate it]

first off i want to give a shoutout to some of you amazing people that i've noticed read and vote on many of my chapters and i'm so greatful for you!

i_stan_stilinski life-in-PURPLE Celia_Anguiano Madi1924 cryinglover 

alexax19 Noe_Oliver buckyshoeee Bugheadisreal2005 STILESCANSTEPONME semsemarashed

alright now let's get into these questions that i'm randomly coming up with...

1. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have 3 brothers. One is older than me by 4 years and the others are 2 & 16 years (younger).

2. How long have you been writing?

I've been writing since 2017 and the books I've published aren't on this account. They're still out there but it's embarrassing to look at so idk if I'm going to let you guys know where to find them.  (edit: i did eventually but deleted it the moment i got up the next morning lol)

3. When's your birthday?

Mi cumpleaños es el doce de noviembre. (Nov 12th) [can't you tell i'm on my 2nd year of spanish?! lmao]

4. How long have you been writing/working on this book?

I just checked the date a bit ago and this book has been published for 2 years and 4 months. That means I've been writing this since I was 14...wowza! (edit: not me telling you i was 14 and writing imagines for y'all oh gosh)

5. What do you plan on doing after high school?

I plan to go to college and obtain a degree in the health science area...something like that (edit: it has changed to psychology but we'll see). I'm still deciding because I don't want to waste money with switching majors and things of the sort. 

6. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I'm an introvert at heart but also an extrovert [at least i feel that way]. With doing those personality tests, I've been getting INTJ surprisingly. 

7. What's your sexuality?

I don't have a preference honestly because I care about personality but that can always change in the future. I've always said that I'm "bi" but that's not necessarily true. 

8. Are you in a relationship? [i'm being so random w/ these questionssss]

NOPE BC ION HAVE TIME FOR ANYONE TO BREAK MY HEART! But honestly I'm just not interested in dating at the moment...I mean I wouldn't mind if it happened but my life isn't set up on it. Or should I say dependent? 

9. Have you been reading anything lately?

Nope because my life has been filled with studying, Netflix, Tik Tok [for study inspo and k-pop related things], and Youtube [to study with others and listen to ASMR]. When I was reading I would read imagines on whoever I was into during the time by other imagine creators such as myself or just regular books. 

10. What's your gender/pronouns?

I'm a female and I go by she/her...yeah that's all I have to say.

11. What's your opinion on LGTBQ+ community/Do you support?

In case you couldn't tell, OF COURSE I DO. I feel that everyone should be able to live the life they want regardless of society's standards, race, religion, etc. I understand that many people have their own religions/beliefs that they follow and I'm not saying that they're wrong for believing in what they do in regards to this topic but personally, I think that everyone should be fine with how people want to live their lives. Although it can go against what you/people have learned or have read, it just isn't right to judge someone and tell them things that can be hurtful just because you don't live the life they do/support it. [i'm only talking about religion/beliefs because that's the main thing that i've seen family wise but the others are important topics as well but I'm not heavily informed on them so I'm deciding to not go in depth] [i just realized that this is kinda random but y'all can just ignore my rambles]

12. Where are you from?

I'm a negro from the Bronx! Just kidding, I'm actually from Texas, the south of the USA and our corruptions [as a whole..if you're american let's not argue lmao]. But I am actually black aka african american....uhm yeah. 

13. What are your all-time favorite books/movies/tv shows?

In regards to books I loved reading "Artichoke's Heart" by Suzanne Supplee, it's one of my favorites! I have others but like I don't keep up with the name nor do I write them down so...yeah lol. Movies!! The Maze Runner series, Cadillac Records, Annabelle/The Conjuring [most movies], Tyler Perry's "Madea" related movies such as "Madea's Big Happy Family". Some of my fave TV shows are Teen Wolf, Full House Take 2 [k-drama on YT/Viki/Etc], Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse [yes i love this show...mostly bc of Raquelle], and that's it atm.

14. What are some people that have made you happy/What do you listen to music wise?

If you couldn't tell MIN YOONGI has been a huge part of my life recently and I'm just thankful that I actually gave BTS a try instead of being stuck up about it. I just started listening to him and his group earlier this year when I was wanting to do certain things [yk..bc of issues going on in my life and anxiety but we're doing better now] and his music just helped a lot. I'm able to relate to him and I just can't express how thankful I am for him being in the world with us right now. Okay anyways moving on...

I've been listening to those I've mentioned above and others but that would be a lot of folks to mention so I have playlists that include Tik Tok songs, love songs, songs from TVD, etc.

Oh but I've also been listening to Melanie Martinez because I LOVE her work and she's such an inspiration to me for writing my own lyrics. But let's not get into that lol.  (edit: been listening to her since 2015 *whips hair*)

[fun fact: this chapter was finished on dec 24th, 10:57 pm eek] 

[originally posted: Dec 25 2020]

[edited: Jun 23 2021]

🌄
well that is it you guys! thank you all so much for coming on this CHAPTERMAS journey with me and i hope all of you spend your holiday(s) the best way possible. happy new year and i'll see you guys soon. 

always with love - eli 💕