Scott McCall

Q: Favorite TW character/s?

A: Scott McCall and Derek Hale 

_

2nd POV

"Y/N, why are you running?" Lydia asks whilst her lungs run out of continuous air.

"Because we're running out of time! The Nogitsune is there and I need to go help fight, while you go save Stiles," you answer back to her.

"But, something isn't right," she says stopping you in your tracks.

"What's wrong Lyds?"

"I just f...I feel like someone is going to die tonight," she answers back with a tear running down her face.

You start walking towards her, "Whatever happens Lyds I will always be there, you are my best friend and I would die for you because that's what best friends are for," you smile we engulfing her into a hug. 

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too. Now come one and let's go do this," you say grabbing her hand, running into the distance. 

a couple of minutes later

You and Lydia ran onto the makeshift battle going on. Allison, Isaac, Kira, Kira's Mom, and Scott, trying to fight off the Oni's. 

"Okay, Lyds, go find Stiles. I believe in you!" You shout giving her a quick hug before running into the fight. 

Grabbing your bow and arrows, you quickly start shooting at any Oni in your path. Then soon enough you and Allison were back to back. She unleashes an arrow and it lands right into the Oni's heart, sending it into a black smoke oblivion. You couldn't help but smile at your big sister but you saw an Oni coming to strike her with their sword. Without hesitation, you pushed her out of the way. The sword striking you in the abdomen instead. 

"Y/N!!!" Allison screams terrified, your body goes into a state of shock and you fall back but Scott catches you. 

"Y/N! Come on, stay with me," Scott tells you.

"I-I can't and I won't," you say as a tear slides down. 

Scott takes your hand in his but you pull away.

"No, i-if I die I will be in a better place, a-and I will be with y'all through it every step of the way even though I'm not here physically."

"B-but Y/N, please don't leave me," Scott cries and you smile then look towards Allison. 

"I-I want you to be happy a-and go to college plus be happy with Isaac. Please do that for me," you tell her and she nods with tears rolling down her face. 

"Bubs, I-I love you, and I want you to be happy too even though I'm not here," you cry out to Scott and he nods. 

"A-and Alli tell Dad I-I love him t-," your breath hitches and your eyes close. Your body now feeling weightless to you. 

You jump up and feeling alive but in reality, you're not. Standing up, you noticed that you're still in the place that you were but your lifeless body was still in Scott's arms. Looking around you see your friends crying over your death. Leaning down next to Scott, you placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before walking into a bright light to what seemed like heaven but it wasn't. It would become the one place that will tear you apart.

3rd POV

"She's gone and I-I can't live without her," Scott cries with heartbreak. 

"It's going to be okay Scott, she wanted us to live happily a-and she will be watching over us," Allison tells Scott even though she's feeling more pain now than ever or so she thought. 

"I know but she is the love of my life, how am I even supposed to get over that?" he sighs looking away.

"You fall in love more than once, Scott, and I'm sure you will find that certain someone," Allison says and Scott looks back at her.

"I never will, she was one of a kind."

Little did he know that he'd be in for a rude awakening.

[originally posted: Sep 2 2018]

[edited: Jun 21 2021]

💛

This is a short chapter but I hope y'all liked it! Part two coming soon.

(i totally lied about that last part...i'm sorry)