Stiles Stilinski

2nd POV

You and Stiles had currently been together for about a month now and no one in the pack knew.. at least you think they didn't. All the signs were there but y'all just hadn't come out and said it to everyone. Every once and a while they would question y'alls glances, hand-holding, and cuddling in their heads, but they just thought y'all were extra close. Which was true.

Y'all were currently walking down the hall of the abandoned bank looking for clues of anything supernatural.

"Have you seen anything?" you asked looking amongst the cracks of the door, nothing too destructive about it.

"Not yet," Stiles answered clicking his tongue.

Walking behind you he hugged you from behind, "You know we should go to our place and chill."

"By chill you mean have sex?" you asked laughing slightly.

"No I mean let's go relax with each other of course," he said not amused.

"Oh, you're serious?" you questioned surprised.

"Duh dumbo," he answered rolling his eyes.

"First of all don't call me a dumbo, mister," you said seriously.

Putting his hands up in defense he said, "Okay I'm sorry babe."

"Thank you. And yes we can go back to our place," you smiled looking into his whiskey brown eyes.

He pressed his lips against yours, savoring the feeling before pulling away breathlessly.

"I love you."

Smirking you answered, "I love me too," which made you laugh immediately after.

He slapped your ass playfully. (what's another word for ass that just sounds better? idk)

"Fine, I love you too."

He smiled and said, "That's my girl."

He grabbed your hand and y'all drove back to y'alls place. Doing more than what was expected

 Doing more than what was expected

TIME SKIP

Everyone in the pack was at the meeting. Going over the plans that were going to occur for that night. The usual when someone or something new comes into town.

Stiles and you were both starting to get bored but you decided to tease him. You placed your hand on his thigh causing him to jump slightly before groaning. Since y'all were by the table no one could notice what y'all were doing. You had continued to tease him and he had enough.

He abruptly stood up which caused everyone to look at him, "Are-Are y'all thirsty?" he questioned and no one answered so he continued.

"I bet y'all are. Y/N and I will go get some refreshments," he said pulling you up towards the kitchen.

(this is a whole new setting so it won't be the same as the show)

You walked behind him, staggering a bit.

Once entering the kitchen you sighed heavily, "What are you doi-" you questioned but was cut off by Stiles' lips on yours.

You melted into the kiss bringing your hands to pull on his hair, making him groan. Y'all continued not noticing the bystander in front of you.

"Oh my god!" Lydia screamed excitedly causing y'all to jump.

"Guys! Come in here now," she yelled loud enough for them to hear.

They walked into the room looking at Lydia.

"I just caught them making out," she said causing everyone to turn their head.

"Really?" they questioned in unison.

You and Stiles looked towards each other before nodding slowly.

"Damn, I should have known. You guys have been extra close," Scott said smiling at you two.

"Exactly," Isaac said laughing a tad bit.

"Well we're together," you said laying your head on Stiles' shoulder.

He looked at you smiling since you were the best thing he's ever had, "We are."

[originally posted: Nov 4 2019]

[edited: Jun 22 2021]

👗
i went dress shopping today for my bday and tell me why it took over 2 hours to find the right one. anyways this is short but i still hope y'all enjoyed. i'm not posting another chapter until i have time. so be back soon xo