Stiles Stilinski

Stiles and Y/N are dating but as Cora comes around, her and Stiles start to get closer than Y/N would've liked, causing a shift in the relationship

--

m/f gender

3rd POV

Everyone was currently in Derek's loft talking amongst themselves about the current situations they were in, supernatural-wise, which was the usual. 

"Alright, everyone!" Derek called and they looked in his direction. 

He waved towards the entryway and there stood this girl that no one had a clue about, "This is Cora, my sister." 

She stood in this awkward stance as everyone stared at her but then her eyes turned to Stiles, and her posture became straighter. Y/N noticed the action and turned to who she was making eye contact with. He/She eyed the both of them and their reactions to each other but to no avail Y/N stopped pondering the thought, ignoring it. 

Derek then continued, "Cora will be here for some time but yeah that's all I've got to say." 

Y/N clapped at his small speech, "Amazing Derek!" 

Derek smiled and then bowed, "Thank you and thank you again." 

The group laughed and started to talk to Cora but the main person she wanted to get to was Stiles and she eventually did. 

Tapping him on the shoulder, Stiles turned and took in the sight of her, "Hey." 

"Hi! What's your name?" Cora questioned and Stiles pondered how he wanted to answer her. 

"I-I'm Stiles." He stuttered and Cora giggled at it. 

"Wow, you're the first guy I've ever known to have that name." Cora admitted and Stiles shrugged. 

Stiles rubbed his nape, "It's easier to say and it's the name I like to be called so yeah."

"Cool." Cora paused and put a hand on her hip, " What other things do you like to do?" 

"Well-" 

Y/N watched them from across the room as she sat joining the conversation between Scott, Lydia, Allison, and Isaac every once and a while. Y/N liked how Stiles seemed to be coming out of his shell for this moment as he talked to Cora whose demeanor seemed to be just as intimidating as her brother despite her nervousness. But Y/N never thought this situation would be the start of something that would bother him/her to their core, due to the relationship between Cora and Stiles. 

time skip

Throughout the next few weeks, Cora and Stiles got closer and closer. At first, no one noticed how their differences seemed to intertwine and make them what they are and it was as if they were the ones in a relationship together. Stiles started to turn away from his group of friends and lover to spend more time with Cora. This didn't bother Y/N too much until every second Stiles seemed to be with her and they were inseparable. Dates, anniversaries, and study times seemed to be pushed out of the way and just ignored.