CPM DAY 22 & 23 | LD

Y/N and Liam find out they're soulmates

_

requested

2nd POV

Standing up from sitting on the bleachers at the lacrosse game you said, "I'm craving some candy right now."

Lydia and Malia followed you to the concession stand to get what they wanted as well but suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your ankle. It made you stop in your tracks momentarily and Malia turned to look at you, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." The pain was still there as you continued to walk but it wasn't too unbearable.

The crowd bursting into a fit of "oh's" made you look around, "Someone's probably hurt." Malia said and you agreed.

"You two can go check it out, I'll bring the goods."

"I just want water and my candy, you know the usual. Thank you!" Lydia exclaimed before running off to see what was going on.

"Hot dog and whatever soda there is for me."

You giggled as Malia ran after Lydia but quickly stopped when the pain started to get worse, you let out a few deep breaths before grabbing the snacks and limping back to the stands.

Lydia and Malia took notice of your limping to which Malia tried to take hold of your hand but you pulled it away, "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! I think that I just twisted it or something." Turning away you did frown in pain but turned to show them an expression that seemed content, "What happened?"

"They think Liam twisted his ankle or it might be broken but he's out for the rest of the game."

"Oh my gosh is he okay?" You questioned slightly frightened.

Malia replied giving your hand a reassuring squeeze, "Yes, they're taking him to the hospital to be checked on. We're all gonna go after the game is over."

You looked around anxiously, "After the game?"

"Yes, there's only half a quarter left."

Lydia gave you a side hug, "It'll be okay, Y/N, don't worry too much."

"Okay."

Unbeknownst to you, Stiles and Scott also took notice of your limping and looked at each other.

"Isn't it kinda weird they're both hurt in the same place again?" Stiles asked Scott as he picked back up his lacrosse stick.

"Yeah but maybe she just hurt herself going to the stand."

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, "Sure."

Scott laughed at him as he walked off then went on to the field for the last minutes of the game.