Void Stiles

(i know this is mitch but he [void] will be inspired by mitch, mentally and physically.) p.s. things that are italicized means it's a flashback!

(a concept within here, is something i came up with and through this chapter your "sibling" will be part of your body. that's where they will stay; you're able to talk to them inside your head in a different dimension perhaps but that's all i have to say. i can't explain it in too much detail at the moment since this is just the start of it all >.<)
--

Void hallucinates you're someone from his past and goes haywire
--

gender neutral

Y/S/N = your sibling's name

3rd POV

"Void what's wrong?" Y/N questioned staring at his heaving body as he panted.

His eyes flickered over Y/N's features, mixing him/her with someone else.

"What?" he questioned frowning.

Y/N sighed lightly before asking again, "Are you okay?"

Void's brows furrowed as he said, "Why the hell would you be asking me that?!"

"I-?" Y/N didn't know what to say but soon realized it had to be another one of his episodes, hoping nothing violent would occur.

"Void, calm down, and listen to me." Y/N said trying not to panic.

Without hesitation, he shoved Y/N roughly into the wall, and he/she landed on the ground with a heavy thud. Y/N gasped for air as flashes of the conversation they had with their sibling came into mind.

"He's gonna kill you one day and I'll be able to take over. You already know that Y/N." Y/S/N expressed smirking at their sibling but that soon wavered.

Y/N sighed and looked around the room, "He wouldn't go that far."

"You don't know! And I want to believe you but he's unstable, you know that!" Y/S/N yelled angrily.

A tear fell down Y/N's face as he/she said the next words, "I love him."

Y/S/N looked at him/her unbelievably, "You're crazy but if he's your fate don't think I won't hesitate to kill him!"

Y/N looked at Y/S/N before glancing back down. Y/S/N stared at him/her for a second and left, going into the distance.

Void lifted Y/N, bringing him/her back to reality.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Void questioned still angry.

"VOID!" Y/N called with all his/her might.

Void paused staring at Y/N but he still couldn't see that it was actually them. His anger soon prevailed as he tightened the hold around their neck.

"Please stop." Y/N begged with tears coming into his/her eyes as it became harder to breathe.

Y/N's eyes flickered from his/hers to Y/S/N, since Y/N was starting to pass out. Y/S/N could see what was happening and took over Y/N's body. He/She pressed their palm onto Void's neck, sending electric currents through his body, causing him to let go from the pain. Y/S/N, from the start, put in all the power he/she could but they began to think about Y/N.

(power inspired by kate in twilight)

"I love him."

Y/S/N came back into reality, "You better be glad he/she loves you," they smiled before sending a blow to his head.

Y/S/N sighed as what Y/N experienced started to tire them out as well. He/She stumbled, landing onto the ground in the direction of Void, before passing out as well.

sometime later

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the feeling of my hair being played with and I opened my eyes to a semi-dark room.

"Hey." Void sighed looking at me sadly.

"Hi." I answered back, smiling happily.

He looked at me and ghosted his fingers over my neck.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I-" he mumbled and looked away.

"It's okay-"

"No it's not!" he roared, standing up abruptly.

He ran his fingers through his hair, tugging on the ends.

"I love you so much but I-I can't even trust myself to be with you." he expressed heavily.

I stood in front of Void, "Regardless of that you don't get to choose for me."

He looked away from my lingering expression, "Who said I was choosing for you?"

My lip quivered uncontrollably as I asked the next question, "You're gonna leave me?"

Void placed his hands onto the sides of my face, running his fingers over my cheeks.

"Baby, don't cry."

"You're leaving me, admit it." I piped angrily.

"You know I need to fix myself for us to work out. I'm not breaking up with you baby." he said lowly, ghosting his finger over my lips.

"You're right."

He smirked at me before saying, "I know."

"Hey! Don't get too ahead of yourself." I responded laughing.

"Fine, fine." Void mumbled before bringing me into a tight hug.

I sighed at the feeling of his touch, "You'll come back to me, right?"

"Of course I will. You're my everything." He stated, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you."

He gave a tight-lipped smile, "I'll always love you."

I smiled at him as he brought me into one heated kiss.

[originally posted: Jun 1 2020]

[edited: Jun 22 2021]

hello everyone! times are hard at the moment but i still decided to post this chapter for y'all. please stay safe and i hope you (reader/s) enjoyed reading this.  if there are any mistakes please let me know! xo eli