SS & TR

Y/N finally chooses who she wants to be with

--

Part 3

Y/N's POV

Stiles:

I had finally made it back to my house, showered, put on some comfy clothes, and turned on my favorite show.

"I can't believe you left like that." I laughed at my remembrance of the way I hurriedly left the gathering. What a joke.

After watching the show for a few minutes, I had gotten the urge to stuff my face, so I did. I went and grabbed some of my favorite snacks but most of all Y/C ice cream. Every once and awhile I let out a few laughs as the show kept running but I was soon interrupted by the sound of my phone.

It was Stiles.

My embarrassment got the best of me so I just glanced at the message and put my phone down. All of a sudden a knock sounded at my door making me jump. Damn, right when I was finally getting comfortable.

"Who is it?" I asked as I went to the door.

"Stiles."

"Who?" I asked again as I opened the door smiling.

He gave one freaky grin and brought out pizza along with a sack of whatever, "Wanna eat together?"

(you can pretend it's another food if you want to)

I gave him a nod and moved out the way, allowing him to enter. 

"Why'd you ignore my text?" He asked placing the food on the table, next to my snacks.

"I didn't." I replied and he gave me a look, "Okay I glanced over it but I didn't technically ignore you."

He gave me a hurt look before he continued, "That's still rude but anyways, come eat."

"Okay."

3rd POV

Y/N plopped onto the couch and grabbed a piece of pizza, still trying to not have the jitters.