Stiles Stilinski

Stiles can't stand Y/N's feelings about Derek--

--

requested

2nd POV

Scott came into the room with Derek by his side, preparing to let everyone know of the plan to deal with their current supernatural problems. They had talked for a while but you barely paid attention to what was being said, only to one person when he did speak.

"Is the plan set with everyone?" Scott asked and the people surrounding him either nodded or gave a low yes.

"Great, see you all tomorrow." Derek clapped his hands and you continued to eye him, Derek eventually did the same.

Stiles gave you a nudge and it barely broke you out of your gaze on Derek, "Yeah?"

"Why are you looking at him so much today?" He questioned, frowning at you and then looking to Derek who had finally turned in another direction.

You turned to face Stiles, still slightly dazed, "He's quite the fine specimen if I were, to be honest, Stiles."

He rolled his eyes and got up to leave, "I'll see you later."

"You're leaving already?" He nodded in response to your question and noticeably became annoyed when Derek came over to where he stood.

"Stiles." Derek gave him a nod before looking over to you, "Y/N. How are you?"

With Derek talking to you, it made you feel giddy inside, "I'm good! How are you, Derek?"

Stiles looked between the two of you before leaving out the door, "Sti..les." You started to call out to him again but decided against it.

Derek's eyes widened slightly before going back to his stoic expression, "I'm fine." He sat down beside you and suggested, "You should go talk to him."

"I don't know what I did for him to be upset."

Derek smirked before laughing, "He's so into you and you couldn't see that because you've been staring at me."

You looked away embarrassed, "Was I looking at you that hard?"

"Yes, yes you were."

Turning to see a hysterical Derek you followed behind him, "You're just so...nice to look at."

"Good to know but you have someone out there who's waiting for you."

"He's still here?" You asked and Derek nodded. You moved over and gave him a side hug that he hesitated to return but eventually did, "I appreciate it, Derek."

"No problem. Now hurry and get out there." You nodded and followed his words.

Y/N's POV

I ran outside to find Stiles still sitting in his Jeep, looking out the window face almost expressionless. Walking over to the passenger side, I opened the door and got in but once I had gotten settled in he barely acknowledged me.

"Stiles." I sat and gave him a moment to respond but of course, he didn't, "Stiles."

His head quickly turned in my direction, "What Y/N?!"

The way his voice boomed slightly startled me but I composed myself, "I just want to talk."

His expression had softened and he let out a sigh, "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I'm...I'm just frustrated."

"I can tell." I paused and looked at him, "Maybe you can tell me why." I already knew the answer but I wanted to give Stiles a chance to voice what he has to say.

"I'm so into you. So fucking into you but you never noticed, you were either distracted by Derek or....you're probably not thinking of me in that way."

His eyes started to water and he turned away, looking back to where he was, "Stiles, I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me how you feel?"

"I tried to but I always chickened out because I didn't want to be rejected by you. I'm just so in love with you and I wouldn't be able to take that." He answered sincerely and I gave a small smile.

I turned away from him and sat back in the seat, trying to think about my answer quickly.

"It's okay if you don't want to or need time-" He started but I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

He reached his hands up to my face, kissing me hungrily as we each fought for dominance, and after a few moments, we pulled away trying to catch our breaths.

"Does that mean we're together?" He asked, looking at me with wide eyes, shocked.

I nodded and quickly responded, "Hell yeah." And we went in for another kiss.

"Attaboy Stiles!" I heard Scott cheer but we both ignored him and continued.

And at once, there blossomed a spectacular start to our relationship.

[originally posted: June 1 2022]

💥

ahh i finally posted again! sorry for not getting it up yesterday...i was having girl problems but things are better now. see you again tomorrow with another one.