CPM DAY 19 & 20 | IL

Isaac feels as if he doesn't have anyone anymore

--

gender neutral

Y/C = your choice (character/real-life person/etc)

3rd POV

Once the pack meeting had ended everyone left, leaving Isaac and Y/N. He/She noticed that Isaac seemed to be out of it during the discussion but chose to not say anything until after.

Walking over to where Isaac stood they placed their hand onto his shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"Not really." Isaac replied, still staring at the examination table in front of him. [their (edit: their? wtf.. it's they're) in the clinic and i think that would be the technical term for the table thingy idk]

(edit: wtf am i talking about? sorry for being annoying there)

Y/N glanced around before speaking again, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Y/N." He frowned and turned in their direction, "You shouldn't even want to be talking to me right now. I hurt you and I just can't forgive myself."

Y/N couldn't help but look away, thinking of what happened in the past. [refer back to chaptermas day 14]

"It happened a while ago and I had to forgive you or I wouldn't have been able to be with Y/C."

Isaac sighed looking away from Y/N, "Really?"

Y/N nodded and gave a small smile, "You just have to forgive yourself and move on."

"I know but I can't." Isaac replied as he ran his fingers along the exam table.

Y/N frowned before asking, "Why not?"

"I don't have anyone...anymore." He answered wistfully.

"You still have us." Y/N replied, turning Isaac around to face him/them/her, "But you just have to know that the way we used to be may not happen again. You'll find someone to love again Isaac, I promise."

Isaac pulled Y/N into a tight hug, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay Isaac."

[i always use female/male gifs and that leaves out the other sexualities

[i always use female/male gifs and that leaves out the other sexualities...frick but like these are the best for what i'm looking for and i can't find them with others omg..i'll do better to include everyone and stop ranting now] (edit: and i still forgot about it)

[originally posted: Dec 22 2020]

[edited: Jun 23 2021]

📌
we're a few days away from Christmas!! eek