6. Grand entrance

Jungkook's POV early that day 💜

I heard everyone making noises in preparation of the arrival of the Midnight pack early in the morning. I rolled out of bed and stretched my arms before checking what's happening outside.

"Hey, Jk! Are you excited? There's a lot of new wolf we can fuck." I asked my wolf, delighted and intrigued about the Park and Kim siblings.

"Bastard! When will you stop? If our mate won't accept us because of you being a horny human istg you'll never hear from me again" JK remarked

"Aren't you a horny wolf as well?"

"Not as horny as you. How many times I had to shut you while having sex with other wolf and not our mate."

(A/N: If the wolf shut his human they will not be able to communicate or hear a single word. Wolf will not be able to hear the surrounding of his human. Literally block from the others. same goes with human shutting his wolf. But not everyone are able to do that, It might harm their wolf or their human if they tried.)

I questioned my wolf, "Are you still hoping for our mate?"

"Of course dumbass!"

"I'm not interested though, I don't want to be tied up to anyone. Aren't you enjoying having sex with anyone?"

"Tell me all those things when we found our mate and had a taste of heaven. I'll be laughing at you when you became a possessive alpha, Jungkook. Never under estimate the power of a mate's bond." Jk responded with a smug expression.

"You bet."

I had a little talk with my wolf and then I went to the bathroom, showered, and went about my morning business. My parents were eating breakfast in the dining room as I went down the stairs after getting dressed.

"Morning parents."

Dad responded, "Morning, son. Are the boys coming?"

"Yeap. They'll be here before the midnight pack arrived"

"Good. I want them and you to be here when the head alpha and luna arrived, and also their kids." Mom stated.

"Yes, mom," I answered before beginning to eat breakfast.

Due to the necessity to finish all of the preparations before our visitors arrive, our breakfast this morning went a little quicker than it usually does.

In a few minutes, the boys had already shown up. While we waited for the midnight pack to arrive, we went to the play room and engaged in a little friendly competition in bowling. After an hour, my mom informed me over mindlink that the head alpha and the luna would arrive shortly, so my friends and I quickly headed downstairs to greet them.

Hoseok said, "I'm so excited to meet the Park and Kim siblings," as he started to dance erratically.

"Chill bro. Pick only one and mindlink us so we knew who not to hooked up" Sehun said.

Hoseok answered, "What a whore of a man."

Me and the boys were waiting impatiently for the five wolves like prey, while dad and mom were already outside the mansion, ready to greet the head alpha and luna of the midnight pack.

Before anybody could have predicted it, a fancy car pulled up in front of the mansion. A tall, attractive, and muscular man got out of the car to open the door for the girl, who was shorter than mom but nonetheless gorgeous and stunning as well.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon," the Alpha remarked, shaking my father's hand and pecking the back of my mom's hand to show respect.

Dad said, "Seo Joon, stop the formalities," and they gave each other hugs.