58. Powerful

Everyone gasped at the revelation. Neither one of them wanted to talk, as they are all still processing what they just heard. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, held his mate tighter. He felt lucky that his mate was not just the last omega but also a goddess like his mom. He felt so blessed to be not just Taehyung's mate but also his guardian. 

Taehyung stayed still on his mate's lap. He doesn't know what to say. His mind can't still process what he just heard—the whole truth about him. He is the moon goddess's son. 

Everyone stayed silent. Until Jungkook speaks again,

"So our pups have guardians as well, which means they are not just typical wolves? but goddesses as well?" Jungkook asked. 

"Son, I mean, one of their fathers is a goddess. What do you think?" Beauty stated, disappointed with her own son's question. It's like he's asking what's obvious.

"So you mean... the reason why they killed every omega years ago was because they knew that one omega is the moon goddess's son?" Jin asked. 

"No. They didn't know, no one knows except us wolves, not until now, of course. The only thing they know is that one omega will be born stronger than anyone else. And Jungkook, remember what Woo Bin said?" Beauty asked.

Jungkook looked at his mother, clueless. 

"Which one, mom?" 

"That the special omega and his mate will be strong and unstoppable together." Miho answered, making Jungkook choke on his own siliva. Taehyung immediately switched his position so he could rub his mate's back. 

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheek before facing his mom once again. 

"What do you mean?"

"Together, the two of you will be unstoppable. Remember, you're not just his mate but his guardian as well. You two just have to learn how to unleash the power that you have inside of you." Minmin said. 

"But how?" Namjoon asked. 

"Only the two of them will know." Miho replied. 

There was a moment of silence again as everyone was still processing the revelation about Taehyung. But Jongsuk finally spoke. 

"So if he's the last omega and the special omega, shouldn't we have to protect him even more?" 

"Yes, my love," Hye Kyo said.

"Mom, you're back?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't go anywhere. I was here all along, listening to my wolf. And now I remembered everything about me being Selene's guardian." Hye Kyo answered.

"I didn't know our wolves were still communicating with Selene." Hye Kyo added, looking at Minyoung and Min Ah, who were also back in control.

"Same old Selene." Min Ah stated, making the three smile. 

"Aren't you talking about our moon goddess?" Hoseok asked. 

"Yes. But remember? We're like sisters. This is how we talk to each other." Minyoung stated. 

"Try talking to her this way, and you'll be burning meat." Hye Kyo said, making everyone laugh. 

"By the way, mom, did you know who did this to my mate?" Jungkook asked as he caressed his mate's side.

"No, dear. We can only feel if Taehyung is in danger," Hye Kyo responded. 

"No wonder an image of him being carried by someone flashed through my mind earlier," Jungkook said. 

"And you didn't tell us?" Minmin said.

"I mean, I thought I was just overthinking since I was so scared for his safety the whole time I wasn't with him." 

"So we, as the baby's guardians, will feel it too if the babies are in danger?" Sehun asked. 

"Yes. And you have to protect them at all costs. Remember we formed a circle earlier? We put up an electric shield throughout the whole pack so no one can get out of the boundaries," Miho said. 

"So we will be able to do that as well? Cool!" Namjoon said. 

"Guardians are powerful when it comes to protecting their goddess. But before you gain your power, each guardian should be connected since they will be a team to fulfill their duties." Hye Kyo added.

"Cool! We are like fairy god mothers." Jisoo said, making everyone laugh.

They continue the talk about being guardians; it seems like they are honored to be chosen as a goddess's protector. They wanted to know more about how Taehyung and Jungkook can unleash their powers and what guardians are capable of doing to protect their "masters", as Yoongi called them. 

The night continued to deepen, but they are still eager to know more about the new information they gathered.