12. Jealous? Jealous.

After a few minutes, Taehyung was able to overcome his uneasiness with the support of his brothers and friends. They were enjoying their meal on the soccer field when Taehyung noticed three beta girls walking directly towards them.

Each of the three beta girls is wearing a skirt and has long hair. Two of them have blond long hair, and the other has dark brown hair. They all look good and expensive. They are receiving attention from the majority of the boys, which they enjoy as they walk through the field.

The three girls reached where Taehyung and his friends were eating lunch.

"Hello Jungkook," the other girl said, clearly flirting with him. Jungkook, as a fuckboy alpha who does not want to be tied down by his mate or anyone in particular, smirked, knowing exactly what the female desires.

Taehyung, on the other hand, rolled his eyes at the female before continuing to eat.

"Yes, Lisa?" Jungkook responded, still smirking.

"I'm just wondering if you want to hang out again after class? You know... in my... room?" Lisa said to Jungkook, giving him a fluttering wink. The alpha smirked again. Taehyung's blood boiled for an unknown reason. His eyes became blue for a single second, but no one noticed.

"Yes, sure, I'll meet you after class," Jungkook said. Taehyung's eyes grow bigger, and his eyes turn blue for a little longer that even Sehun noticed, but he drops it anyway since he is doubtful whether what he sees is real.

"I'll see you," Lisa remarked as the three walked back to the building, leaving a joyful Jungkook eager to have sex again.

"can't believe this fucktard. I hope your mate still accepts you despite fucking everyone. I hope you're not my mate" Taehyung thought to himself.

They enjoy the rest of their lunch break when the bell rang indicating their lunch time is over. The wolves then starts walking back to the building.

They were still enjoying their lunch break when the bell rang, signaling the end of their lunch. The wolves then begin going back toward the building.

The five alphas from Bloodmoon Pack were being playful on their way back to their classroom when four alphas stopped in front of them.

"Hello, Taehyung," the man said. Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung talking to a boy. Jungkook couldn't resist, so he poked his inner cheek and moved closer to them.

"Uhmm, hello?" Taehyung answered.

Jisoo mentioned "another guy." Jungkook glanced at her in confusion; she observed his expression and responded anyhow.

"It's not new; he always encounters this kind of situation. Boys and even girls tried to hit on him. But knowing my own brother, he actually believes in the power of mates. He wanted to stay pure, and he's waiting for his mate. I just hope his mate is waiting for him as well," Jisoo said, and everyone responded with a nod.

"My name is Minho, and we're both in the same class for the entire semester," Minho remarked, extending his hands to shake the so-called Beta's hand. Taehyung extended his hands to receive the others. Jungkook pokes his inner cheek once more in irritation,his eyes turning crimson red once again.

Jungkook's four alpha friends noticed the color shift in his eyes.

"Hey, you jealous? Your eyes are furious, red fucker," Sehun mindlinked him.

"Why would I? I'm just irritated that someone bothered us while we're on our way to the class. Damn, we'll be late!" Jungkook responded via mindlink.

"Oh, I see. Nice to meet you," Taehyung responded, flashing Minho his boxy smile that Jungkook had never seen before.

"What the fuck was that?" Jungkook wondered.

"Let's go; we're going to be late," Jungkook stated with frustration.

"Do you want to walk with us? Our next class is at the building across from here, so you're going the wrong way right now," Minho stated, smiling sweetly at Taehyung.

"Sure, let's go; we'll be late," Taehyung remarked, looking at his watch.

"Jin, I have to go," Taehyung added, and Jin simply nodded.

Jungkook let out a frustrated groan. Taehyung and the four boys strolled to the building of their next class.

Seeing Taehyung and the four guys make their way to the building, Jungkook balled his fist. His eyes grew crimson once more. He is unsure of the reason behind his irritation when he saw Taehyung with another man.