53. Danger

Jungkook was in deep thought when suddenly his father mindlinked him. 

"Son, is Taehyung's still asleep? Could you possibly meet me in my office?" 

"What about it, dad?" 

"Just meet me here." 

"Be there in a few."

Jungkook then slowly stood up and placed his own pillow for his mate to snuggle on, making sure his pillow was filled with his scent. He then looked for paper and a pen to make a letter, just in case Taehyung woke up without him by his side. 

After leaving a note on the side table, Jungkook heads to his father's office. He knocked before entering the room, and then he saw his anxious father seated on the swivel chair. 

"Dad, what's the matter?" Jungkook asked before he sat across from his father. 

"Son, first of all, congratulations again." Jong Suk said as he leaned to pat his son's shoulder. The younger alpha just smiled, wondering what could be the problem. 

"I didn't want to ruin your mood, but you actually knew that someone's into Taehyung, right?" Jong Suk stated, causing Jungkook to nod his head.

"We have to find out who that person is as soon as possible. We don't want your mate to be in danger, especially since he's carrying pups now," Jong Suk stated, and that hits Jungkook hard. 

Of course, his father has a point. How could he even forget about that important matter?

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed inside his head as he's disappointed in himself for forgetting.

"What should we do next then?" Jungkook asked his father, now understanding the situation. It's not just about Taehyung anymore, it's also for his children's safety.

"Well, I actually asked to review all the guests on Taehyung's birthday, and we couldn't find any suspicious wolves listed in the guest list. I also checked the CCTVs to see who's the one carrying a blue box, the one Tae received with his stolen pictures and a letter inside. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see anyone carrying it," Jong Suk stated. 

The room was filled with silence for a couple of minutes until Jungkook gasped as he realized what Woo Bin told them a few weeks ago.

"Dad, what if... sorcerers are the ones trying to get Taehyung? Oh no. Yes, they are indeed the ones who's after my mate. They knew about him being an omega for a long time. It is stated on the letter he received that they knew he was an omega, a trueblood omega to be exact. FUCK! Dad, what should we do now? We can't beat those fucking sorcerers. No one can actually beat them," Jungkook said as fear and anger boiled up in his blood. 

"Dad, I can't lose him. I can't lose my mate and my pupps." Jungkook stated as tears streamed down his face. 

Jong Suk stood up and went beside his son to comfort him and assure him that nothing bad would happen to his mate and his children.

"We will think of a plan, son. Don't lose hope. Always remember that bad will never win against good. We will find a way," Jong Suk said, and Jungkook just nodded. 

They talk about possible things to beat those sorcerers; they are researching and taking notes until they get interrupted by a ring from Jong Suk's phone. The older alpha immediately answered the phone. Jungkook, on the other hand, just continued with what he's doing, silently listening to his father's conversation with whoever was on the other line of the call. 

"When did that happen?" Jong Suk said. Jungkook snapped his head towards his father when he noticed the change in his father's tone of voice.

"We'll be there tomorrow morning." Jong Suk added. 

Jong Suk ended the call as he sighed in frustration. Jungkook asked his father immediately about the call he just received that made him anxious. 

"What happened, dad?" 

"It's from the head alpha of reveluv. They got attacked by rogues, and they are asking for help." Jong Suk said. 

The Red Blood Moon Pack is known to be the strongest pack because of the Jeons. True-blood alphas are very rare and known to be the strongest in the hierarchy of wolves. A couple of years ago, when every pack in the country knew that Hye Kyo had given birth to another true blood alpha, they decided to make a deal with them. They came up with the idea of the Jeons helping them if needed, and when the time came that the Red Blood Moon Pack needed help as well, then they would also be there for them, and Jong Suk agreed to that.

"We need to go to their pack tomorrow morning," Jong Suk said. 

"But dad, I can't leave Taehyung in this situation. He's carrying our pups, and someone is trying to harm him," Jungkook said anxiously. 

"I know, son. But it's your duty to be the future head alpha of our pack. And don't worry, your mom will be here. She may look like an angel, but remember, she's still a true blood alpha, which only means she's strong enough to protect your mate. Seo Joon is also here. Sehun and Hoseok will be with us tomorrow," Jong Suk said. 

"But dad, please."

"Son, don't you think that we can actually interrogate some rogues about who sent them there? Maybe they are the same rogues who're running nearby our pack. What if we can get information about it?" Jong Suk added. Jungkook then thought about the possibilities, and he will do anything to know who's behind these

"What time are we going tomorrow? And for how long are we staying there?" Jungkook asked. 

"Five in the morning, we're heading out. Don't worry, we will come back at night. We just have to check the situation there, then we will just send some of our warriors if needed," Jong Suk answered, and Jungkook just nodded. 

It's almost dinner when Jungkook feels a sharp pang on his chest, and he knows that Taehyung is already awake. He excused himself and ran towards his mate right away.

The moment Jungkook opened the door to their now shared bedroom, he saw a crying Taehyung snuggled to his mate's pillow. The alpha immediately ran towards his mate and carried him to sit on his lap. 

"Love, what happened?" 

"Kook!" Taehyung yelled and hugged his mate as he buried his face on the alpha's neck to savor his addicting scent. 

"I woke up without you. I don't like waking up without you by my side," Taehyung said, making Jungkook smile. 

"I'm sorry, love. I actually put a note here," Jungkook responded as he picked up the sticky note on the bedside table. 

"Here, look. I was with dad." Jungkook added as he showed his mate the letter he left earlier. 

"Why? Anything happened?" Taehyung asked. 

"Well." Jungkook thought of an excuse, something that would not trigger his mate's anxiety, but Taehyung felt Jungkook's emotion. 

"Just tell me the truth, Jungkook. I can feel your emotions," Taehyung said, tracing his nose on Jungkook's jaw and making him groan in pleasure. 

"Love, stop doing that," Jungkook said, almost moaning. Taehyung smirked, liking how his mate responded to his action. 

"Tell me what happened," Taehyung said seductively, still straddling on top of his mate. 

"Well, tomorrow we have to go to the reveluv pack. They got attacked, and I have to see the situation there." Jungkook said, immediately letting out a relaxing scent when he felt Taehyung's body tensing. 

"When will you be back?" Taehyung asked.

"Tomorrow, uhhh, night, my love," Jungkook responded with a soft groan as Taehyung continued to seduce his mate with his action. 

Taehyung felt the growing tent of his mate, and then that's his sign to start grinding.

"Ahh, love... hmm," Jungkook moans as he holds Taehyung's hips to keep him in place before he grabs his phone and dials a number. 

After five rings, the other picked up the phone. 

"Irene, can Taehyung and I still... You know? Make love?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung blush.

"Of course you can. But be gentle. I mean, yeah, you can do it fast and deep, but be careful with his tummy," Irene answered.

"Alright. That would be all." 

"Oh, by the way, Gukk, tell Taehyung to be in the clinic tomorrow. I'll give him some vitamins for him and for the pups," Irene added.

"Will tell him. Got to go. Thanks, Irene." 

"No worries. Enjoy." Irene responded with a smirk on her face. 

"It's about time to execute the plan." 

◽◽◽◽◽

Look! My other book which is the heirs night
made it to top picks. 😊😊 Yeay!  🎉🎊

Thank you all of the support! 💜