40. Hourglass

Jungkook ran into the forest in wolf form, heading to his parents' hidden house. He was so quick that he arrived at the place in only three minutes. 

Jungkook noticed Yoongi and Jimin standing outdoors, playing in the swimming pool. He then returned to his human form, thankful that Yoongi had already prepared boxer shorts under a huge tree in front of the house. Jungkook instantly put on his boxer shorts before approaching Yoongi and Jimin.

"Thanks for the cl-fuck," Jungkook was about to thank the pair when his mate's arousal hit his nose, and right there, his rut had been triggered, so Jungkook ran as fast as he could to his mate. 

"Let the battle begin," Yoongi remarked, smirking, knowing that Jungkook was already in a rut when he smelled his mate's scent, which is why he couldn't continue his sentence. 

"You want to battle too?" Jimin asked as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer. 

"Then we should return to the mansion and start our own battle," Yoongi stated before kissing Jimin's lips, quickly transforming into his wolf Suga, and running towards the forest. Jimin swiftly shifted into his wolf form before following his mate into the forest. 

"Faster Chim," Suga said, Yoongi's wolf. 

"What will I get if I reach the mansion first?" Chim responded, attempting to catch up with Suga. 

"My dick," Suga answered. Although it is already part of the plan, assurance is preferable. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, ran upstairs to meet his mate. When the alpha entered the bedroom, his eyes changed to crimson red as his omega's aroused scent fogged his surroundings, intensifying Jungkook's rut even further. 

Taehyung was happy just seeing his mate and smelling his alpha's strong, aroused scent. He can't wait any longer; he needs his alpha to fulfill and soothe his suffering. He wanted to make love with his mate and claim him as his and his alone.

"K-kookie, come here," Taehyung whimpered, clutching his abdomen as another round of pain struck him. 

"Love, I'm here." Jungkook frantically ran towards his mate as he lay down next to the omega and pulled him closer to his body. Taehyung buried his face into his mate's neck, content with the warmth he was receiving. 

Taehyung's distress and body temperature subsided slightly when he felt his alpha's touch, so he cupped Jungkook's face and instantly crushed their lips. 

Both move as if they have been starving for a long time. Taehyung let out a strangled moan in between their kisses when he felt Jungkook tug at him even more, squeezing their lower bodies. The entire room was filled with their arousal and affection for one another. 

Jungkook softly nipped the omega's lower lip, causing him to gasp. The alpha smirked as he pushed his tongue into his mate's luscious, wet mouth, exploring every inch of it. 

Taehyung pushed away from the passionate kiss for air, causing Jungkook to sigh, but eventually kissed his mate's forehead.

"K-kookie," Taehyung whispered. His blue eyes were glued directly to Jungkook's red eyes. 

"What is it, love?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed comforting circles on Taehyung's back. 

"T-touch me. M-make love to me, Kookie." 

And that's it; Jungkook lost his self-control. He once again claimed Taehyung by kissing him passionately while he gently laid the omega on the soft mattress, hovering on top of his mate.

Jungkook halted kissing his friend before grasping the hem of Taehyung's shirt.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked, and the omega merely nodded his head. 

Jungkook wasted no time in destroying the omega's clothing instead of taking it off of his mate.

Jungkook's red eyes widened in admiration as he inspected Taehyung's magnificent figure. Tan and smooth skin, an adorable fluffy tummy, a tiny waist, evident body curves, and wide hips comparable to an hourglass shape.

He'd seen a lot of naked bodies, but the one in front of him was exceptional. Taehyung's body is simply too magnificent for him to be gentle.

"K-kookie, stop staring. I know my body is not there." Taehyung's word got cut off instantly.

"It's not what I expected, yes, because your body is way too perfect, and you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen," Jungkook murmured, leaning in to kiss Taehyung's forehead. The omega's face turned as crimson as a tomato upon hearing his mate's compliment. 

Jungkook smiled as he pecked Taehyung's forehead again, moving down to his nose and finally to his lips. They once again shared a passionate kiss before moving his lips to the omega's ear. 

"You're beautiful, my omega," Jungkook whispered tenderly before nipping his mate's earlobe, causing a gasp and moan from the omega.

"Ahhh, K-kook!!"

The alpha proceeds to kiss and suck his mate's earlobe all the way down to the omega's neck, leaving a hickey across his mate's entire body. Jungkook stroked his hands over Taehyung's curves, as if memorizing every detail of his mate's physique.

Then Jungkook's tongue slid from his mate's collarbone down to his chest. The alpha spent no time nibbling, kissing, and sucking Taehyung's nipple, while his fingers tenderly squeezed the omega's other nipple.

The omega began panting as he flung his head back, blue eyes closed. He placed one hand on the back of Jungkook's head, gripping his alpha's hair as he kept moaning in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Jungkook continued sucking Taehyung's nipples; he just switched to the other buds, soaking and twisting his tongue over the omega's sensitive nipple.

Jungkook was quite pleased with the omega's reaction; every moan from his mate just encouraged him to please his omega.

The true-blood alpha kneels on the bed to observe his mate below him, who is taking a shaky breath while his eyes are still closed. His hands were lying a few inches away on the sides of his face.

"I love how sensitive your body is, baby," Jngkook remarked with a smirk as he took off his boxer shorts.

Taehyung gulp as he scanned his mate's body. Jungkook's broad chest, well toned biceps, his visible six pack abs, well build thigh and legs and most importantly his mate's long, thick and hard cock. Taehyung gulp at the sight of his wonderful and sinful true blood alpha.

Taehyung gulped as he scanned his mate's body. His alpha's broad chest, well-toned biceps, visible six-pack abs, well-built thighs and legs, and most importantly, his mate's long, thick, and hard cock. Taehyung gulps at the sight of his mate, who's kneeling between his parted legs.

The omega was immediately snapped out of his daydreaming when Jungkook parted his legs even more before he lay on his stomach. Taehyung gasped when Jungkook held his dick.

"Oh god~" Taehyung let out a moan when Jungkook pecked before swirling his tongue on the tip of the omega's cock.

Jungkook, on the other hand, liked how his omega reacted. His mate was too innocent and charming in contrast to the omega's fuckable body, and the alpha was trying his best not to lose control and pound Taehyung's virgin hole too hard. 

The true-blood alpha lowered his head and started bobbing, making Taehyung moan a little louder.

"Ahhhh!!! J-jungkook ahh...hmmm" 

Jungkook then placed two digits in Taehyung's mouth, which the omega immediately licked and sucked in sync with how his alpha sucked his cock.

The alpha then withdraws his fingers when he's satisfied with how wet his digits are. Jngkook then sat up on the bed, still in between Taehyung's parted legs, before whispering,

"I'm going to prepp you first, love." 

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Hold on tight for the next chapter. 🤭