Epilogue

"Jeon Ayla, why are you so sassy? Will you stop whining?" Jungkook said to his 11-year-old daughter.

"But dad, mom, and uncle Jimin said it's okay if Yooji and I go for a run as long as we head back and won't go far from the mansion," Ayla responded.

"I said no, Ayla! What if you guys do something? You're too young for that!" Jungkook answered as he followed his daughter downstairs.

"And so? He's my mate after all!" Ayla answered, yelling at her dad.

"Oh my god!! You're giving me head ache! You looked like an angel, but you're a little evil," Jungkook responded. The two stopped bickering when they saw Taehyung looking at them with his blue eyes, seated on the couch.

"Mom..."

"Is that how you should talk to your father?" Taehyung asked, making Ayla hide behind Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, mommy. Daddy doesn't allow me to run in the forest with Yooji." Ayla answered, her head hanging low.

"I didn't allow you as well, Uncle Jimin didn't either. Why can't you understand that?" Taehyung asked in a calm tone.

"But Yooji said, You allowed us to run in the forest, but we need to get back before it gets dark." Ayla responded.

"The two of you, sit down. I'll call Uncle Jimim and Yooji here." Taehyung said as he mindlinked Jimin.

Not long enough, Jimin and Yooji were walking downstairs. Jimin sat next to Taehyung, while Yooji sat next to Ayla.

"Jimin, did you allow the two of them to go for a run? Just the two of them?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head, causing Ayla to gasp, while Yooji just stayed still.

"Yooji, you said they were allowing us?" Ayla said.

"What? No. I said maybe they will allow us if we bring an adult with us to run." Yooji answered.

"But you said they would allow just the two of us." Ayla responded.

"No, I didn't say that. I promise Luna and Head Alpha." 

"Why are you making me on your parent's bad side? I'm your mate, remember?" Yooji stated, making Ayla gasp.

"I'm sorry, Yooji. Maybe I didn't carefully listen to you."

"Whatever, I'll go upstairs," Yooji said as he made his way up.

"Whatever too. Don't come running after me," Ayla said as she headed outside to find his brother.

"It'll be hard for them. Both are true blood alpha," Jimin stated, watching the two walk in a separated way.

"I agree. Ayla is such a brat. She really had your brother's sassiness." Jungkook said, making Taehyung and Jimin laugh.

"Excuse me, Mr. Head Alpha? What did you just say?" Jin asked as he sat across the three.

"Nothing," Jungkook answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Where's Ambrose, by the way?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"He's with Seokjoon. They said they would go to the music room and asked Uncle Yoongi to teach them how to play the piano," Jin responded.

Taehyung was about to say something when Ambrose and Seokjoon walked out of the music room hand in hand, with Yoongi trailing behind them.

"Hi daddy!" Ambrose yelled as he ran towards his Jungkook, giving him a hug.

"Ambrose, be careful! Don't run, will you?" Seokjoon said.

"Possessive mate." Jin stated, making the adults chuckle.