47. Help me protect my borther

The next day, Jong Suk invited Jin and Jisoo to his office room for a conversation with Namjoon, Hye Kyo, Seo Joon, and Minyoung. He didn't bother asking for his son because he knew Taehyung needed his mate. 

"Alpha, you asked for us?" Jin asked, staring at his mate, who was already sitting on the sofa. 

"Yes, please take a seat," Jong Suk said. Jin instantly sat close to his mate, while Jisoo sat next to her second mother, Minyoung.

"You're here too. What's going on?" Jin asked Namjoon, but the other only held his mate's hands. 

"Mom, is everything okay?" Jisoo asked Minyoung, but the luna simply smiled like Namjoon did to Jin before she caressed Jisoo's tight. 

"Thank you for your time; I know it's too early, but I believe you two must know what's going on," Jong Suk stated, staring firmly at the two. 

"For the first time, there are rogues caught near our land. Our sentinels had an encounter with at least 20 rogues on each side of the boundaries of this pack. There's also 5 rogues who entered our land. That all happened in Taehyung's 18th birthday celebration," Jong Suk went on to say. Jisoo and Jin gasp, but are still unsure why they have been called. Jin briefly considered the possibility that the head alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon Pack think that they have something to do with what's happening. Jin was about to speak again but was abruptly cut short by Hye Kyo. 

"Of course, sweetie! We understand that you have nothing to do with it. We never thought you'd be a part of them," Hye Kyo stated, assuring Jin that they do trust them. 

"However, I'm afraid it has something to do with you, brother," Jong Suk said, making Jin and Jisoo widen their eyes. 

"The reason we went to other packs was to ask if they also encountered rogues near their boundaries; luckily they didn't, and it's just our pack," remarked Hye-kyo. 

"I stayed here to interrogate those rogues we caught, but unfortunately, the only thing they kept on saying was, You have what we want," Seo Joon explains.

"And yesterday I asked Jungkook to interrogate them as well since he can talk to them using his alpha voice. It was hard at first, but eventually he made them talk," Jong Suk went on to say. The two siblings quietly continued to listen, although they were already worried. 

"One of the rogues stated that we can't let them speak since someone's controlling them," Hye-kyo continued. 

"But Jungkook was able to let them spill the tea, and they said... they wanted Taehyung," Hye Kyo remarked, feeling horrible about the situation and telling Jin and Jisoo the news.

"W-what? W-who? T-them? N-need my b-brother? but... w-why?" Jin asked trying to control his emotions, luckily Namjoon was there so he let out a calming scent to his mate. Jisoo on the other hand started crying on Minyoung's shoulder.

Jisoo and Jin were both aware that Taehyung had gone through difficult times and that he was still dealing with the trauma of their past, but now there is another problem. Someone wanted their brother, and no one knows who or why. 

"We also think that the sudden attack from our pack was connected to what's happening now," Seo Joon said.

"And the same with the gifts Taehyung kept receiving and also the one he just saw last night," Minyoung added.

"I wanted you to inform me about this since I think... It's not just an ordinary wolf. He or she is something else, a powerful one. Jungkook was able to mindlink me what's written on the paper yesterday, and upon hearing it, the sender definitely knows that Taehyung is an omega and the sender is knowledgeable about omega's. He even knew about Taehyung's changing color and Taehyung's wolf," Jons Suk stated.

And with those words, Jin realized he was right. How come someone other than them was aware of Taehyung's true rank, the way his brother's hair changes on its own, and, most crucially, the name of Taehyung's wolf? And kill Taehyung? Why? He is just a weak omega; why would they want to kill their brother? These are the thoughts that go through Jin's mind. 

"Help us protect him, Alpha, Luna, Dad, and Mom," Jisoo pleaded with everyone in the room.

"Of course, we will protect him. Everything will be fine, and I will not let anything bad happen to him," Minyoung murmured, rubbing a calming circle on Jisoo's back. 

"Oh my god, please! Help me protect my brother. I didn't know why someone wanted him. He's just an omega," Jin responded, barely processing what he'd heard. 

"I don't think omegas are weak. I think we don't just have enough knowledge about omegas. Why did they even try to kill every omega in the first place if they are nothing but weak and submissive wolves? I think the person behind this knew a lot about omegas," Jong Suk said.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo said. 

Jong Suk was about to respond when a knock on the door was heard in the room. 

Everyone except Jong Suk and Hye Kyo took a battle stance when they detected the scent of a vampire.

"It's okay. They are my guests. They came here with no harm," Jong Suk said.

Everyone calmed down and returned to their seats as the guests entered the room. The two guests sat across from the wolves. The girl was smiling sweetly, revealing her deep dimples, while the boy was simply sitting and looking so intimidating.

"It's okay guys. They are not just guests; they are also my friends. They are mates. She's a wolf, and her mate is a vampire, so she's now half wolf, half vampire," Hye Kyo stated.