The end is near.

This week was the final week for Unus Annus before it was deleted forever. I'll be honest I think I'm more sad than the boys are about it. We had all spoken about the channel ending and the guys have seemed to come to terms with it, they almost seemed relieved.

We had a lot of planning and organising to do this week, to prepare ourselves for the big livestream with the final goodbye. Amy and myself had been rushing around for what feels like weeks attempting to get a hold of companies to set up the studio in complete black and white.

We managed to organise a huge backdrop, an old school boxy looking tv to display the countdown and we were hoping to receive the coffin the boys ordered any day now.

Over this entire week the boys have been consistently dressed in their suits and holy crap did they both look good. Most of the time I had to stop myself from wanting to rip the suit off Ethan because man did he look GOOD.

I watched from across the room as they both played out scenes from each of the episodes to pile one big compilation together for a video. I couldn't help myself but laugh as I watched them remake some hilarious moments.

"Knees weak. Arms sketty. Nervous." Ethan mimicked with eyes wide making the all of us in the room crack up laughing.  By the time the tiny hands had made their appearance again I was in stitches and could no longer contain myself.

I got up from the chair I was in to get myself a drink to try and moisten my now dry from laughing mouth when I heard Marks doorbell ring.
"(Y/N) can you get that!?" Mark yelled from the other room. I shrugged and walked to the door.

"Hi uh, I have a coffin... for Mark..?" The delivery man said looking real confused.
"Oh yeah! I'll get him!" I closed the door over and ran to Mark and Ethan. "It's here!!"
"Oooh goodie!" Mark rubbed his hands together and made his way to the front door to sign. "It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be." He said excited. The delivery man looked more confused than before from Mark being so excited over a coffin.
"Yeah uh, sign here I guess.." he handed Mark a small electronic pad and a pen that Mark signed and handed back.
"Enjoy your coffin? I think?" The guy at the door seemed hesitant to say as he turned away and walked back to his van.
"So now what do we do with it?" I asked "we can't exactly leave it at the door.."
"I mean we could, but that's a bit weird isn't it." Mark chuckled. "Ethan who do you know with a van that can take it to the studio. And why did we choose to deliver it here?!" He called out.
"I don't know! Hire someone?" Ethan said walking to us.
"I guess I could do that.." Mark nodded. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and searched for a moving van.

"Uh hi yeah, I need someone to come help me move my coffin to my studio... yes my coffin... I don't know large enough to fit a person.. maybe six foot?" He paced up and down the hallway. "Okay thanks. Bye." He hung up.
"So?" Ethan asked.
"Yeah someone's going to come but I think I confused the woman on the phone.." he laughed scratching the back of his neck.

The boys had gotten back to recording and a few hours had passed before the van got here to pick up the coffin. Mark answered the door when the driver rang the doorbell.
"I'm here for a coffin?" He scratched his chin "and I'm guessing that's it?" He pointed to it sitting on the front porch.
"Yeah that's it!" Mark agreed.
"So what's the coffin for exactly..?" The driver asked.
"A body." Mark shrugged.
"Right..." the guy said. "You reckon you could help me get it in the van then?"
"Sure!" Mark said and began helping the man put it in the van. He ran back into the house to let us know he will be back and drove in front of the van to guide him where to go.

When Mark returned both he and Ethan finished up their final scenes for the video and then called it a night.

"Boy am I ready to get out of this suit." Ethan sighed.
"You and me both dude." Mark nodded as they took off their coats and vests. "You guys can stay here if you want, it's really late." He offered.
"Thanks Mark! It's appreciated!" I smiled. He nodded back in response and walked out of the room.
"You wanna stay?" Ethan asked.
"It's up to you, I don't mind at all!" I answered.
"Alright well I'll go shower and I'll meet you in the spare room okay?" He kissed me on the cheek.
"Okay!" I said as he walked out.

I made my way to the spare room to see a pair of pyjamas for both Ethan and I.
"I figured you'd need those." I turned to hear Amy saying from the bedroom door.
"You're too good Amy." I giggled.
"I know." She flicked her hair back and laughed as she walked out the room.

I got into the pyjamas and curled up under the blankets and somehow managing to doze off before Ethan came back into the room.

Ethans POV

Once I'd showered and found a towel to wrap myself in, I walked to the spare room where I found (Y/N) already sleeping in the bed half covered with the blanket. She must've been exhausted from all the laughing she was doing. I walked to her side of the bed and kissed her on the forehead then covered her properly with the blanket before getting myself dressed to go to bed. I wrapped an arm around (Y/N) gently not to wake her and snuggled into her so her head was next to my chest and fell asleep shortly after.