Another perspective.

Marks POV:

Amy and I made our way up to the bedroom and had a little fun, but only before I noticed that the pool lights were still on and I heard some splashing. Out of sheer curiosity, I got up and peeked my head through the curtains to see Ethan and (Y/N) still in the hot tub.

Even more curious I cracked open the window a tiny bit to catch a glimpse of what they were talking about. I heard (Y/N) mention his birthday which isn't too far away. I was getting ready to turn away until I heard Ethan say 'I want you'. Oh no. Please not in my hot tub!

"Come back to bed Mark.." Amy said sleepily.
"But I think they're going to canoodle in my hot tub!" I said slightly upset.
"So what if they do?!" She came back with.
"But it's myyyy hot tubbb!" I whined and sighed doing a little grumpy dance on the spot.

"You still want to see 'that' Ethan?" I heard Ethan say making me shudder! It's happening.
"Amy, it's happeningggg!" I whined some more.
"Oooh what are they doing?!" Amy got up to have a look.
"Don't encourage it!" I grumbled.
"Leave them be, they're young and in love!" She waved her hand and pulled me back to bed. "We did that once too."

Not long after the pool lights had turned off and I could hear footsteps coming up the hall and a door shutting. Thank god, they're going to bed. Right? Wrong.

All of a sudden there was a light banging on the wall. Great, now they're having sex. All I could hear was them moaning together, the sound of skin slapping against eachother and the light tap of the bed against the wall, which proceeded to get louder and louder.

I groaned and shoved my face into my pillow and another one over my head to block out the sounds. How was Amy sleeping through this! I gritted my teeth considering banging on the wall to tell them to shut up.

The moaning seemed to be going on forever, I just wanted to sleep. I frowned to myself knowing this was going to be a long night.

AN: hello just a short one today as per request of what Marks perspective of this event was! 😂