Will you?

It's been a few weeks since the big livestream event and the kiss Ethan and I shared. We've become a lot closer now, flirting daily, cuddling on the couch and sometimes sleeping in the same bed of a night. Last night was one of those nights.

I woke up facing Ethan, him still sleeping breathing softly. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me, I wouldn't be able to get up until he wakes up. I kissed him softly on the chin which made him rustle a bit before opening his eyes and smiling.
"Good morning (Y/N)" he whispered.
"Morning Ethan" I whispered back.
"I'm going to take you out tonight." He propped his head up on his elbow looking at me with his sleepy eyes.
"Where are we going?!" I asked excitedly.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out, just dress nicely" he snickered and winked.

We got out of bed going to shower one after the other. While I was in the bathroom I heard Ethan go downstairs to his recording room. He's been so busy lately, constantly recording and editing his videos, but he always made time to hang out with me. I felt very special.

*time skip*

"Start getting ready ba-I mean (Y/N). " he catches himself out on the word that he almost slipped out.
I get up off the couch turning off the tv to make my way to my room to get dressed. I have no idea where we're going or how 'nice' I need to dress so I just grab a flowy knee length spaghetti strapped black dress from the back of my wardrobe and matching black heels. Hopefully this isn't too much, I hold the dress up to myself in the mirror in front of me.

I quickly throw the dress and heels on and grab a dainty silver necklace from my dresser and put it on. Moving to the bathroom I try to figure out how to do my hair. I sit there thinking for a minute and decide to curl it, not too tight but enough to be tight waves then putting on a bit of makeup.

I hear Ethan knock on my bedroom door "don't be too long, I'll be waiting downstairs" he calls out.
"I'm coming now!" I call back, grabbing my small purse from my bed and walking downstairs. I can see Ethans back towards me, he's wearing black skinny jeans and what I'm assuming was a burgundy button down shirt which was tight around his back muscles showing the definition of them.

Ethans POV
I hear the clicks of (Y/N)'s heels coming down the stairs so I turned around to look at her. "Woah.." I mutter to myself under my breath. "You look so good!" I walk to her and grab her hands looking her up and down.
"You think!" She smilled and spun around allowing to see her whole outfit, admiring the swish of her dress on her legs.
"I know!" I compliment back and kissed her on the cheek. "Okay we need to go! We have a reservation." I grabbed her hands again and pulled her out the door.

*another time skip*

We arrive at the restaurant I booked for us and see (Y/N) smile widely. I parked the car and we got out, linking arms to walk into the restaurant.
"Reservation for two under Ethan." I say to the waitress at the door.
"Right this way" she smiles.

We follow her to a small booth out of the way of all the other people that were here. It was quiet enough for us to talk and actually hear each other. (Y/N) sat across from me and tucked her hair behind her ear. She looked stunning in this dark mood lighting. Her (e/c) eyes glistening from the flicker of the candles on our table.

We eat our dinner talking back and forth and sharing a bottle of wine.
"(Y/N), we've been pretty close lately and I can't help but feel myself falling for you more and more each day." I look her in the eyes holding her hands across the table while rubbing my thumb on one of her hands. She looks up at me with admiration in her eyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously.
"I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend Ethan" she smiles widely. I kiss both her hands and smile back. "I love you (Y/N)."
"I love you too!" She said back blowing me a kiss.

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this!! I still have a few ideas on what to write but if there is anything you'd like to see, let me know!!