I love you.

I woke up after my day out with Amy and realised it was well past noon the next day, I rolled over to see no Ethan there which made me frown, he must be filming something.

I stretched for what seemed like a long time and groaned the whole time finally deciding to get out of bed and run a hot shower. I wandered into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it heat up while I stripped down and throwing my pyjamas on the floor.

I stepped into the shower closing the glass door behind me and stepping into the stream of hot water, letting it wash over me completely. I wanted to wash my hair today so I reached out for my shampoo realising it was empty, I groaned and grabbed Ethans instead shrugging to myself as I poured some onto my hand. It smelled just like he did, lavender and vanilla. I washed my hair and then started on my body, washing myself then quickly shaving everywhere I could think of before getting out.

Rinsing myself off one last time I then turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping myself in a towel and then wringing my hair out over the sink. I really didn't want to do much today so I walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of tracksuit pants and one of Ethan's tops, throwing them both on before going to dry my hair.

Once I had 'gotten ready' for the day I walked downstairs making my way to the kitchen to make some coffee and brunch for Ethan and I. I could hear talking from his recording room so I left him be and continued past it. I decided on some waffles, with strawberries, ice cream and some chocolate sauce. Not the healthiest thing, but some days you just need it.

I began pouring the waffle batter into the cooker and let it do it's thing before getting the strawberries from the fridge and cutting them up. I grinned to myself as I cut some into hearts to put on Ethan's waffles. Once I'd cooked enough for us, I plated them both up placing a scoop of vanilla ice cream on them and adding the strawberries and chocolate sauce on top.

I walked back to Ethan's recording room when I heard some soft sobbing and sniffling from the other side of the door. Concerned about him I knocked and opened the door in front of me, Ethan had his hand covering his mouth and was crying and sniffling while looking at his computer.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?!" I asked placing both plates on the side of his desk.
"It's stupid!" He looked at me with bloodshot eyes, tears still streaming down his cheeks.
"I bet it's not, what is it?" I sat in his lap and wiped the tears from his face using my thumb.
"I was recording a try not to cry video and there was a video of an old dogs final days and it made me think of Spencer getting old and now I'm crying!" He sobbed harder placing his head in his hands.
"Aw Eth it's okay, Spencer isn't going anywhere! He's still a baby!!" I reassured him and hugged his head close to my chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and continued to cry into my chest for a little longer.

"I made you some breakfast if you want it?" I whispered into his hair, hoping to make him feel better. He lifted his head and looked at my tear stained top.
"I cried on your top." He frowned.
"No, you cried on your top." I chuckled making him smile a little bit. "Now here, eat something please!" I handed him his waffles as I got off his lap and watched as he smiled and began eating.
"Thank you." He mumbled with a mouth full of food.
"You're welcome baby." I smiled and began eating mine next to him.
"You always know how to make me feel better, you know that?" He looked over to me with a shimmer in his eyes.
"I do what I can." I shrugged.
"There's heart strawberries on my waffles!" He said slightly excited.
"Yeah there is!" I giggled.
"I love you, (Y/N)." He said softly.
"I love you too Eth." I said in the same tone. "You finished?" I pointed to his now empty plate.
"Yeah thanks." He nodded.
"That's okay." I stood up and placed his plate under mine before kissing him on the forehead and leaving the room for him to finish recording.

Before I closed the door to the room I saw Spencer walk towards me and let him in the room.
"Daddy is upset buddy, go give him some love." I said to Spencer, patting his head before he went in.
"Spencer!" Ethan called out as he walked towards Ethan's chair, his tail wagging like crazy. Ethan pat his lap for Spencer to jump up and looked over to me smiling, I winked and blew him a kiss before shutting the door and taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen.