Meet and greet.

! Hello smut again sorryyyyyy (not sorry) ! You know what to do !

After the panel we all moved to another large room with a long queue for the meet and greet, it wasn't for another hour but there was already people lining up! Amy and I were allowed to join in on this one because apparently some of the fans want to see us too!

"(Y/N), come here for a sec!!" Ethan called out to me, I walked over to him, he had a smirk on his face so I knew he was up to no good.
"What's up Eth?" I smiled to him.
"Remember how I said I have a gift for you for the meet and greet?" He smirked at me.
"Hmmm?" I waited anxiously to see what he had for me.
"Take this, open it in the bathroom away from everyone. You will know what to do next." He gave me the small black bag I found in the bathroom at our house before we left. I looked up at him and he pulled a big goofy smile before walking back to meet up with Mark and Sean. I looked down to the bag and made my way to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I walk into a stall, locking the door behind me and sit on the toilet lid. I shook the bag wondering if I could hear anything inside it. I peeked into it as I was opening it and noticed a bright purple object. Confused I pull it out and was shocked to see it was a remote controlled vibrator.

I felt my face heat up knowing this was part of the games we had going on and he wanted to torture me during the meet and greet. I always had a suspicion that he had a dirty side to him, but I didn't expect this. I shook my head and shrugged before placing the toy inside of me gently. I was going to have to come up with a plan of my own to get him back.

Once it was in I shot Ethan a text message.
(Y - you E- Ethan)

Y: really..?

E: 😏

Y: what exactly is your plan with this Eth?

E: once you have it in, I want the remote. I'm going to tease you during the meet and greet. You make any sort of moan, groan, sigh or movement of pleasure, you will be punished.

I was slightly shocked yet turned on seeing those last words "you will be punished"

Y: you're evil

E: you love it 😘

Out of curiosity I turn on the remote and press the + button, it started to vibrate sending chills throughout my body. This is going to be tough. I turned it off and made my way back to the meet and greet room where everyone was waiting for the event to start.

Ethan stood leaning against one of the walls scrolling through his phone, I cleared my throat loudly to get his attention making him look up and smirk then held his hand out. I gave him the remote and he instantly turned it on and up causing me to squeak out a small moan and cover my mouth. I glared at him.

"That's one." He laughed at me
"One what?!" I ask curiously
"You'll see.." he blew me a kiss and pocketed the remote before grabbing me by the hand and making our way to our friends. He got me again on the way over
"That's two" he winked. "You're gonna have to try hard through a meet and greet!"
I scrunched up my face at him, he's enjoying this too much already.

The meet and greet had begun, I've got an hour to get through this without making any noise or faces. I stood by Ethans side my arm looped around his as the fans made their way through. After hugging a few fans he pressed the button again causing me to scrunch up my face and sigh, that's three.

By the end of the meet and greet I think I've tallied it up in my head that he'd gotten me about 7 times. Once we walk out the room he gets me once more.
"That's it!" I grab Ethan by the wrist and storm out of the room with him.
"What's that all about..?" I heard Amy ask Mark, to which he just shrugged.

"What's wrong?!" Ethan asked panicked as I pushed him into an empty room that had been soundproofed for people who wish to record at the convention. I locked the door behind me and pushed him against a wall holding his hands down by his side.
"You're evil and now I'm very sexually frustrated and you need to fix that!" I said grumpily.
"Oh right, because of this?" He held up the remote and winked before pressing it once more, holding down on it making it last longer and making me moan loudly.

I pushed his hand back down to his side making him drop the remote and began kissing along his neck, biting down slightly to create a hickey.
"Hey you can't do that! People will know why we disappeared!" He whimpered.
"Too bad!" I started kissing his neck again.

He pulled his hands away from the wall and grabbed my hips turning us around and pushing me against the wall. He leaned in to kiss me and I threw my hands around his neck and kissed him back, hungry for him. He pushed his hips up against mine pinning me to the wall with his body, I could feel him growing inside his pants against my waist.

I couldn't handle it anymore and I began unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down and pulling his member out of his boxers, this caused him to moan a bit which excited me more. I began stroking him and moving us towards the couch that was in the room, pushing him down onto it and sitting down on my knees.

I place him in my mouth and begin sucking, bobbing my head up and down. He ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed a handful of it which causes me to moan and bob my head faster. I can hear his breathing get louder and heavier as he begins pushing my head up and down on him.
"Come here, (Y/N)" he sighed heavily pulling me up and pulling my jeans and underwear down. He kissed me as a straddled myself on top of him, taking out the toy before lowering myself down onto him. He grabbed me by my hips and helped me grind against him holding my hips tighter with each grind.

"Make me cum Eth" I moaned loudly, I felt him start jerking his hips up and down inside of me making me moan more.
"(Y/N), I'm so close" he breathed
"Me too..!"
I could feel him start twitching inside of me before he fell back into the couch, breathing heavily.

I layed my head down onto his shoulder. "God that was worth the torture." I sighed.
"Don't forget you still need to be punished." He laughed, I totally forgot.
"How many was it...?" I asked.
"Nine" he smirked.
"Damn, should I be scared?" I asked anxiously
"Very." He wiggled his brows

I got up off him and we cleaned and straightened ourselves up before leaving the room to try and find our friends again before the con finishes.