Punishment.

! Hiya, here's your smut warning if you didn't work out it would be from the title of the chapter hehe, also might get a lil kinky 🤷🏻‍♀️ ! You know the drill !

Ethan's POV
I woke up still riled up from what happened to (Y/N) yesterday, how can someone just walk up to another person and place their hands on them. I huffed to myself grumpily and decided I was going to jump on Twitch and play some games to try and chill out.

I got up and had a shower all without managing to wake (Y/N). I didn't want to disturb her because she had a rough night sleep last night, I don't blame her. I placed a kiss on her forehead before making my way out the door and into my recording room. I began setting up the stream, tweeting out that I'll be on very soon and then made myself a coffee before coming back to the room to begin. Before I knew it I'd lost myself in the games and chat.

(Y/N's) POV
I woke up to an empty bed and sighed to myself. Yesterday sucked. But I didn't want to let it take over my day so I got up and jumped into the shower, washing my hair and body before getting out to dry myself and get dressed into a big baggy sweater and nothing else. I couldn't be bothered today.

I could hear Ethan yelling from downstairs, he must be recording. I grabbed my phone and checked through my notifications and saw that he was actually streaming, which gave me an idea.

I snuck my way downstairs to the door of his recording room. Usually when he's recording something he locks it because he likes to be on his own, out of curiosity I checked the door and it was unlocked, score. I really slowly creaked it open and slid my way in without him noticing.

I'm not sure how he didn't see me but I managed to crawl my way over to his desk and made my way under it. We never said our games were over. He was wearing really loose baggy shorts, which you could easily see his boxers through the leg. I slid my hand up the leg of his shorts which made him gasp and look down. I looked up at him and placed one finger on my lips to tell him to be quiet, he just nodded and looked back up at his computer.

I continued to slide my hand up his shorts and made my way to his half boner, softly stroking it, feeling it grow under my fingers. I giggled to myself and put my hand into the leg of his boxers and held him, pumping him slowly. I looked up to see him biting his lip, trying to concentrate on his game.

I kept going for a couple minutes, agonisingly slow hearing him sigh and rolling his eyes back begging for more.

"Guys, I'm gonna be rude and end the stream here! Something has come up!" He lied to the camera pretending to look at something important on his phone. He apologised again and closed off his stream.
"(Y/N)! What are you doing?!" He hissed
"Nothing.." I shrugged pumping him a bit faster, making him sigh heavily in pleasure.
"Get up here" he pulled me out from under the desk and towards the couch next to it. He sat down and placed me on his lap.
"Lay down." He motioned to me over his lap, I did as he asked and he pulled up my sweater to show nothing but underwear beneath it. I saw him smirk.
"That's my girl. It's punishment time, I'm going to spank you the amount of times you messed up at the meet and greet. Each time it's going to get harder." He threatened while rubbing his hands up and down my legs and hips, I looked up at him seeing him smiling with a dark lustful look in his eyes.

I giggled to myself, I quite enjoyed the dominant side of him.
"What are you laughing about?" He hissed and pulled my hair back to look at my face.
"I like it when you're frustrated" I whispered smirking, that made him pull my hair a bit harder.
"Well how about liking this?" He said spanking me, to which I moaned a little.

He continued spanking me, each time getting slightly harder until my ass felt raw, he pulled me up onto his lap again looking proud of himself.
"Eth, I don't think I can stay sitting down." I bit my lip, my ass really hurt.
"Okay, well then bend over!" He commanded bending me over on the couch. He then pulled my underwear down and planted a small kiss on my ass where he spanked me, before rubbing my wet core with his thumb. I moaned out wanting more.

Ethan stood up pulling down his shorts and boxers at the same time, he teased my entrance with his tip making it wetter and me whimper. He held my hip with one hand and pushed himself inside me using his other as a guide before placing it on my other hip.

He began thrusting in and out of me fast and hard before grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back to kiss me.
"Does that feel good babygirl?" He whispered into the kiss.
"Mhm.." I moaned. I always loved when he called my babygirl, but this time it felt different, it sent chills throughout my body.
"Good." He breathed out, letting go of my hair and grabbing my hips and thrusting harder, making me moan louder.
"Ethan.. I'm close.." I moaned out
"Me too, babygirl." He sighed.

Before we knew it, we had both climaxed together, his thrusts slowing down as we rode out our high.
"fuck.." I whispered to myself. I fell down onto the couch laying there to catch my breath. "Can I see more of that Ethan..?" I panted.
"I guess you could." He laughed.
"Good, because I like that Ethan. A lot." I giggled to myself, he seemed to like that comment because he grinned widely.