Some light moments..

"Samay bada balwan hai...sabko apna apna staan ek na ek din dikhaayi deta hai..... Tho, hum chinta kyu kare jab kisi ne humse badtameezi ki tho, kisi ne humhe dhoka diya tho...sab samay ke upar chodna hai aur apni zindagi jeena chahiye humhe..."...happy reading😊.

Next morning, mishti got up from her bed and sat reminiscing all the moments from yesterday... Smile crept across her face... She went directly to her washroom, got freshened up and then headed to her fav place, to her would-be room, her ajeeb rajvansh's room...

He was sleeping peacefully... His duty time was late today, at 11.00am..so, he was still sleeping at 8.30am.... Mishti went directly to his bed and got inside the blanket and snuggled close to him, and hugged him, thinking, "thank god ki aaj shirt pehna hai yeh"... Abir also hugged her back, still in his sleep...

She then stared at him for few minutes, removed messy hairs from his forehead and planted a kiss on his forehead... Abir smiled thinking that mishti has come in his dream... He could smell the lavender aroma of mishti's  shampoo....she then kissed his nose, then his jaw line.... Experiencing so many kisses, abir opened his eyes immediately and mishti was smiling at him sheepishly...

Abir squeezed his eyes, rubbed it with his hands and was shocked to see mishti seeing next to him... He got up suddenly from his bed.. Mishti was puzzled,
M : kya hua bir?.
A : kya hua?.. Mishti, Tu kab aayi yaha?.... Aur kaise aayi?....Aur mere saath kyu so rahi hai?.
M : aur nahi tho Kya?... Kisi aur ke saath thodi na so sakti...

Abir pouted,
A : I mean, abhi se aise so nahi sakte hum yaar mishti... Humari shaadi abhi tak huyi nahi....
Mishti got up and stood on the bed, while abir was standing on the floor... She hugged him across his neck,
M : aww... Meri sanskari rajvansh.... Don't worry.. Me abhi abhi aayi thi.. Poore raat nahi soyi thi tere saath...
Abir sighed,
A : thank god...
Mishti chuckled,
M : lekin, jald hi tere saath har raath ko sone ka waqt aayega ajeeb rajvansh...
A : besharam kainki.... Chal yah se...

Mishti jumped from the bed,
M : Tu jaa... Nahake aa... Me nashta leke aati hu...
Then, he looked at her from top to bottom,
A : lekin, tu itni jaldi ready hoke kaha jaa rahi hai...
M : wo baadh me batati hu... Pehle tu jaanaa...
She pushed him into the washroom.. And then, she did her fav work of keeping his things ready on the bed... Then, she stepped downstairs to get the breakfast...

As it was already 9.00am, her parents had already finished their breakfast... Mishti wished them morning..
M : good morning mamma, papa...
Vishambar was reading the newspaper, while rajshree was watch him tv...
V : morning beta...
R : mishti, abir aur tere liye  paranta rakha hai waha aur juice bhi...paranta garam karke le le...
M : teek hai mamma...
Mishti then, took the breakfast and headed back to abir's room...

By that time, abir came out of the room.. Mishti was standing, gazing outside the window... When he came out of the washroom, he was just in his trousers... Mishti closed her eyes saying, "eww... Kuch pehenlo ajeeb rajvansh...".

Abir chuckled and came close to her... And hugged her,
A : aadat daal lo angry chorni... Hamaare shaadi ke baadh tujhe yeh sab dekhna hi hoga...
Mishti was blushing, still closing her eyes... She placed her hand on his bare chest and felt the butterflies in her stomach.. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, but downcasted her gaze immediately, as she felt shy...
A : aww... Meri angry chorni, aaj sharma rahi hai?... Thank god.. Me bach gaya.. Warna apne bold avatar se mujhe bold kar deti...
Mishti pouted at him and hit his chest, saying, "ab jaldi ready ho jaa.... Humhe nikhalna hai".

Abir narrowed his brows,
A : humhe?.... Matlab?.. Ek baat sunlo, Me kahi nahi jaa raha hu.. Mere patients hai aaj...
Mishti facepalmed,
M : bir, even I know that you love your patients.... But, mujhe aaj teri hospital dekhna hai...
A : what!!!... Wo exhibition place thodi na hai ki tujhe dekhna hai.. Wo hospital hai mishti.. Aur waha jaane ke liye koyi like nahi karta...