Mishti in hospital

"Log kehte hai ki jab tum akele hote ho, tab apni khayal ka khayal rakhna...
Kyunki wohi decide karta hai ki tumara life kis disha me jaayegi...".....happy reading guys😊.

Next day, it was 11.00am... Mishti was sitting in her room's balcony, listening to music. Abir  came and stood next to her, with two cups of coffee in his hand.

Mishti removed her ear phone, "bir, kya baath hai aaj coffee woffee leke aaya hai... Aaja bait".

Abir handed over a coffee cup to her and sat next to her, "mishti, aaj shaam ko tumhe hospital me admit honi hai... Kal se procedure shuru ho rahi hai".

Mishti became anxious, as she felt the fear of going through operation. Abir felt her condition and hence, he kept his hand on her's, "Tu daro mat mishti.. Me tere saath rahunga hospital me... Maa papa bhi aate rahenge... 15 days ka procedure hai.. Tujhe medicine denge aur observation me rakhenge... 15 days baadh teri operation hai.. Maine sab kuch set kar diya hai.. Dr. Vidya se bhi baat ho chuki hai.. Tere liye ek room ka arrangent bhi ho chuki hai...tu bass khudko motivated rakh..sab teek ho jaayega".

Mishti smiled a bit at his concern, "ok bir.. Me ready hu...".

Abir side hugged her and pressed her palm, "zyada socho mat mishti, me hu na tere saath".

Mishti hugged him, encircling his torso using her hands.

In the evening, mishti came down after getting ready to leave for hospital... Abir brought her luggage from above. Mishti took the blessings of her parents,
R : mishti, tum bass itna yaad rakho ki hum sabki dua tere saath hai.. Aur teri khanaji ko pata hai ki hum sab tujhse kitna pyaar karte hai... Isiliye, wo tumhe kuch nahi hone denge.

Mishti hugged her mother, "thanks mamma... Love you so much".

Vishambar also blessed her and then she left for the hospital along with abir.

On the way to the hospital, abir stopped at an ice cream parlor.
A : chal mishti, ice cream khate hai.
M : chalo chalo.
Then they bought two corneto and started enjoying the ice cream.

A : mishti...
M : ha bir..
A : tujhe mere liye ek kaam karna hoga.
M : ok bata..
A : kuch nahi.. Bas tumhe aankh bandh karna hoga and don't open till I tell you to.
M : bass itti si kaam... Lo bandh karliya.

Mishti closed her eyes,
A : apna right hand aage karo.
Mishti extended her right hand towards him.
M : kuch dene wale ho kya?.
Without any further talk, abir slipped the bracelet into her wrist.
An automatic smile appeared on mishti's face, as she sensed that her bir has brought something for her.
M : kya hai bir?.
A : aankhe kholke khud hi dekh lo.

Mishti opened her eyes and saw that her wrist was encircled by a beautiful bracelet, with 'A' and 'M' etched on it. She moved her thumb over letter 'A' to feel her bir... She kissed the bracelet and then looked at abir, who was adoring her.