Past still haunts

"Life me jo kuch bhi hoga acche ke liye hi hota hai
Hum shuru me samaj nahi paate hai
Lekin, ek din zaroor realise hoga ki jo bhi hua accha hi hua...
Isiliye, life ke har moment ko jeena seekho
Aage kya hone wala hai, yeh soch ke present ka maza kharab mat karo yaaro"..... Happy reading😊.

Mishti was utterly shocked to see the three persons standing in the lawn... They were calling her.. But, she ran from there crying...

Abir came in search of mishti and heard someone calling mishti and saw mishti was running in opposite direction. He couldn't understand anything. He started to take long steps, following mishti.... When mishti was about to reach her room, she slipped and fell down and became unconscious...

Abir was shocked to understand what has just happened... Abir rajvansh couldn't get why his angry chorni was lying unconscious.....He soon came out of his trance and started running to mishti,
A : mishti.... Mishti...uto yaar... Angry chorni....tu mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahi hai..?

He then looked here and there in search of water..... There he recognised someone standing over at a distance, hidding, as sona... He saw some oil on mishti's dress....And also witnessed a smirk on sona's face and he understood that sona has spilled the oil on the floor... His anger reached sky and he wanted to confront her... But, now the most important for him was his mishti..

He carried mishti to her room and started rubbing her palms and foot, screaming, "mishti...angry chorni...uto...dekho meri tarf aur mujhse kaho 'bir, you ajeeb rajvansh'.....please get up mishti"....

Sona was constantly looking at abir and saw the genuine love in his eyes.. But, that one was for mishti.. Sona was touched by the real feelings of abir towards mishti... And her heart said that abir was not for her.

Here, abir sprinkled some water on mishti's face... He was having panic attacks thinking 'what if something happened to mishti?...how will he survive then?'.....Slowly mishti opened her eyes... Abir felt relieved,
A : mishti... Tu teek hai na?
Mishti closed her eyes and all that had happened just now and the persons calling her from behind, came in front of her... She squeezed her eyes and hugged abir, saying, "bir.... Bir..".
A : ha baba.. Me yahi hu... Tu araam kar thodi dher... Me neeche jaake maa papa ko bulaake aata hu..
M : nahi... Tum mere saath raho... I need you... Please.
Abir sighed and sat next to her, holding her hand and caressing her head. Soon, mishti drifted to sleep.

Abir went down and told his mother that mishti was having head ache and hence she was sleeping.... Soon, all the guests left.... Sona came to see mishti in her room.. Immediately abir came and held her hand tight and dragged sona to his room...
S : abir... Leave my hand... Please... It's hurting.
Abir immediately left her hand,
A : kyu kiya aisa?
Sona gulped,
S : maine kya kiya abir?
A : meri patience ki test mat karo sona... Just tell me why did you spill the oil on mishti's way?
S : maine nahi kiya abir.. Tum mujhpe doubt kar rahe ho?... Wo bhi uss mishti ki wajah se... Tum apni bachpan ki dost pe doubt karoge?
A : mujhe kuch aur nahi sunna... Just tell me why did you do that?... Mishti ne kya bigaada hai tumhari?... Agar use kuch ho jaata tho?
S : yahi... Yahi... Tumhara isi concern mujhe accha nahi lagta hai... Agar iss concern mere liye hota tltho me kitni kush hoti.. Lekin, me tumhare concern uss bechari banke goomne wali mishti ke liye, accept nahi kar sakti abir..
A : sona, mind your words... Meri mishti bechari nahi hai... Aur me use bechari banne nahi dunga ..... She is my angry chorni.

S : stop it abir... I can't listen proud words for her from your mouth...
A : kyu?
S : kyunki i love you...
A : what?
S : ha abir... Jab se me yaha aayi hu na, tabse try kar rahi thi tumhe apne dil ki baat bolne... Lekin, aaj bol diya... Please accept me... I can't live without you.
A : stop it sona.. Me kabhi bhi tumhe apne acchhe dost se zyada kuchh nahi samja... Tum mere liye situation ko complicate mat karo... Me tumhe aise waise nazar se kabhi nahi dekha... Please.
S : nahi abir.. Tumhe mujhe accept karna hi hoga... Warna..
A : warna?
S : warna me mar jaaungi...
A : what nonsense?... Tu ek doctor hoke aise baate karti hai.. Tumhe sharam nahi aati?... Ek baat khan kholke sunlo sona, me aaj ya kal ya kabhi bhi tumse pyaar nahi kar sakta..