Jealousy

"Jo reh gaya peeche
Use yaad karke hoga kya..
Galtiyon se seekho aur aage bado dosto
Kyunki isi ko zindagi kehte hai"..... Happy reading folks😊.

Abir reached the airport and welcomed sonakshi...
A : sona.. How are you?... Kitne din ho gaya tha na tumse baat kiye huye..
S : abir.. My dear friend.. I am good... How are you yaar...?
A : I am doing great sona...Chalo let's have some food... Aise thodi baat bhi ho jaayegi.
S : good idea... Chalo.

Abir and sonakshi had food in a restaurant... And then left for abir's home... Here, mishti was waiting for her bir,
M : maa, use call karo.. Kitna late hogaya na.. Sab mehmaan aa chuke hai.
Rajshree looked at the clock and it was just 8.45pm..and still 15min left for the celebration to start... But, still she called abir to confirm where they are..
Abir informed rajshree that they would be reaching home in 10 min.
R : mishti, das minute me aa rahe hai..
M : ok...
Mishti jumped and called kuhu and kunal..
M : kunal, tum abir ke upar flowers ki shower karega, when he get inside... Aur kuhu, Tu confetti blast karegi... Ok na?
Kh : great...
K : abir will be very happy mishti... You know he has never celebrated like this before..
M : ya... Let's get into action mode guys...

Abir parked the car and came and rang the bell, with sona standing beside.. Nobody opened...
S : koyi nahi hai kya ghar pe?
A : pata nahi...
Then he slightly pushed the door and it opened,
A : itna andhera kyu hai?...maa.. Papa... Mish.
When he was about to call mishti's name, rose petals fell on him from above and simultaneously cofetti blasted by kuhu and lights were on...
Abir was shocked to see his friends and close ones in the hall, which was decorated with his beautiful blue and red baloons combo.... And he could also see his favourite white roses all around... He took few second to realise that this was a reality, because it was totally unexpected one for him.

Rajshree and vishambar came and hugged abir,
R : congrats beta..
A : maa, yeh sab kya hai?
V : abir beta, aap ne exam jo top ki hai aur no.1 college me admission li hai na.. Iske liye, humhare taraf se ek choti si taufa...
A : thanks papa, maa...
His eyes were searching for mishti, because just by looking at the arrangements, he knew that it was all planned by mishti..

R : hello sona... Kitni pyaari hogaye ho tum beta... Safar aaram raha na?
Sona hugged rajshree and took vishambar's blessings,
V : raste me koyi problem tho nahi hua na beta?
Sona looked at abir,
S : uncle, aunty.. Sab kuch perfect tha... I mean, sab aram se hogaya... Abir jo mere saath tha...

Mishti was observing and listening to everything... She wanted to congratulate abir, but she thought, "koyi bhi meri absence sense nahi kar raha hai... Tho mujhe lagta hai sabko party enjoy karne deti hu... Me bir ko baadh Me wish kar lungi....Me kyu sabke beech me gusu..aur bir tho aaj itna kush hai apna puraane dost ko dekh khe... Let him enjoy".
Thinking this she took the steps in order to reach her room.

Abir caught her when she was at middle of the stairs,.... He scremed,
A : mishti... Yaha aana...
M : it's ok... Mujhe kuch important kaam hai.. Me baadh me aati hu..
Sona was thinking, "yeh kaun hai.. Aur yeh upar kyu jaa rahi hai?... Kya yeh abir ki fiance hai?.... Nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta".

Abir ran to mishti, held her wrist and dragged her with him, till he reached Sona.
He kept his left hand around mishti's shoulders... Mishti was just looking at him thinking how he didn't forget her, "iss beedh me bhi bir ki aanke mujhe doondthi hai?... Aww... I am very lucky to have him as my friend... Thank you khanaji"...
A : meet mishti.. My best friend.....
Sona didn't like how abir has kept his hand around mishti's shoulder, but she didn't want to show her dislike on her face...also, she was happy that mishti is not abir's girlfriend... So,
S : hello mishti....
A : mishti... Sona hello keh rahi hai tumhe...
Mishti smiled,
M : oh ha....i mean, hello sonakshi.. Nice to meet you..
S : glad to meet you mishti.....you look so close to abir?
M : ya....
S : even I am so close to him...you know, we used to play together, eat together, go to school together when we were child..... Baadh me papa ki transfer hogayi.. So, I left... But, then also he has always been my support, by being with me in my thoughts and memory.