Dressing her up

"Chal le chale tumhe
Taaron ke shehar me
Dharti pe yeh duniya
Humhe pyaar na karne degi...."..happy reading dosto😊.

It was next day afternoon, mishti and abir were watching TV...
M : abir, hum kitne baje jaa rahe hai, kuhu kunal ke engagement ke liye?
A : hmm... 6.00pm..
M : itna late?
A : mishti, function 8.00pm ko shuru ho rahi hai... And event management company manages everything.. So, we don't have any work to do there.
M : accha... Ok... Waise tu wo white suit pehan raha hai na?
A : isiliye tho kal kareeda na... Isme poochne wali kya baat hai?
M : ok.. Aise khadoos kyu bana hua hai?
A : me khadoos dikh raha hu tujhe?.
M : ha ..
A : tho teek hai.. Ab disturb mat karo mujhe.. Mera favorite movie avenger chal rahi hai....Mujhe dekhne de.
M : okk... Me andhar jaake thodi dher so jaati hu....
A : ok...

It was 5.00pm in the evening.. Abir dressed up himself in a white suit and then he came to see mishti, whether she is ready or not... Mishti was trying to wear her red saari.. Since her one hand was banded, she was trying her best to wear it in her another hand... But, she was failing miserably everytime. . Abir banged into her room without knocking and his eyes fell on mishti who was struggling to make pleats of her saree.
Abir entered room saying, "mishti... Are you.... ".

His throat didn't let next few words, looking at the sexy mishti in front of him.... Mishti looked at his direction immediately and covered her body with the saree....
A : oops...I...I am... I am sorry... Me... Me baadh me aata hu...
Saying this, he started to leave from there.

Mishti badly wanted someone to help her wear the saree, as she can't handle that in one hand.
M : suno.
Abir replied without turning towards her,
A : ha...
M : mujhe teri help chahiye.
A : ha bata.. Kya karna hai mujhe?.
M : mujhe... Saree pehen ne me teri help chahiye.
A : what?...
Mishti knew what she was asking... As she has already realised her love for him and she also know that she can never think of any other man, except abir, in her short life, she wasn't feeling awkward....so, she asked him to help her wear saree....

M : bir.. Please.. Dekho na.. Meri ek haat me dard hai aur sirf ek haat se saree tho nahi pehen sakti na.
Abir thought, "maa bhi nahi hai ise saree phenane ke liye.. Lekin, me kaise.. Kaise pehna sakta hu.. I don't have that right on her.. ".... He was feeling awkward, as this was all together a new situation to him.
M : bir...
A : mishti.. I am sorry.. Me bhul gaya tha that you can't wear saree... Mujhe koyi aur dress karidke leke aana chahiye tha..
M : no abir.. I am in love with this saree.. Please aake madad karona.
A : are you sure mishti, that you want me to do this?.
M : 100% sure ajeeb rajvansh...
A : ok...

He slowly turned towards her and came to her closing his eyes, and mishti chuckled seeing her sanskari bir....then, she guided him... When he was tucking the pleats inside, his hands touched her stomach. Both felt skipping of some heart beats. But, the effect was more on abir... He couldn't resist her perfume.. Her sandalwood soap smell made the environment much more intense... He just wanted to hug her.

Here, mishti also wanted to kiss him as he was looking super hot in that white suit... She wanted to hug her love.. But, she also wanted to stay away from him. Because, she had the fear what if abir also fall for her.....Then it would be difficult for him to live alone, after she leaves India. So she controlled her desires.

Abir also gupled and sighed, when he made her pally and then completed making her wear saree...
A : hmm....ho gaya...
Mishti looked herself in the mirror,
M : wah bir.. Tu ne training le rakha hai kya, saree pehenaane me?
A : kyu?
M : it's just perfect... If I wore myself know, then also, I won't be able to wear in such a perfect manner.
A : accha?.. Me kaunsa roz roz pahnaata hu... Bas, ek idea tha.
Mishti in her thoughts, "I wish ki tum mujhe roz saree pehna sakta... I wish roz mujhe ek happywala kiss milta... Uffo, mishti... Yeh sab khwaab dekhna bandh karo... Itni me kush rehna seekho, ki teri har quayish ek ke baadh ek poori ho rahi hai... Bache huye zindagi ko isi choti choti kushi ke sahaare hi jeena padegi".