Confession....but parting ways?

"Wo zindagi hai hi nahi
Jo me tere bina jee liya
Dil me ho tum
Aankon me tum
Pehle nazar se hi yaara"....happy reading friends.😊.

Mishti was having vodka shots after shots... Abir came there, after a good half an hour talk with his mother... He started searching for mishti and found her in a corner, holding a glass of vodka. Abir face palmed and started walking towards her, murmuring, "yeh ladki meri baat kabhi nahi sunegi... Ab mujhe ise mushkil se handle karna hoga".

When he was near to her, she stood up and was started to walk.. Due to stumbling, she was about to fall.. But, abir saved her from the fall, by holding her waist... Mishti slowly looked at him and gave a cute smile, saying, "Mera birrr... Tu aagaya?... Pata.. Pata hai me tumhe kitna missssy kar rahi thi".
A : mishti, me tho yahi tha na..Bass, ek call karne gaya tha bahar.
M : phirr bhi i was missing youuuu...
A : ok baba.. Ab ghar chalte hai.
M : nahi... I wanna say something to you..
A : ok.. But, pehle we will go to our home..
M : nahi.. First lissten to meeee..
A : mishti, suno na.. Agar koyi humari baat sun lega tho..isiliye we will go home.
M : oh... Hai na.... Chalo chalo ghar chalte hai..
Abir bid bye to kuhu and kunal and made mishti sit in the car...

When he was driving, mishti looked at him with the small eyes, pouting her lips... Abir smiled at her thinking, "yeh tho talli ho gayi hai.. Ab ise kaise sambaalu... Partner, please help me". Then mishti slightly pinched abir's cheek. Abir was taken aback, because her every small act was causing turbulance in his heart, now a days.
A : mishti yeh kya kar rahi hai?.
Mishti again pinched his cheek,
M : bir, tum kitna cute ho yaar...
A : wo tho me hu...
M : drunken state me bhi tu...tu khud ki tareeeef karna bhulega nahi naaa?
A : me drunk hu?
M : aur nahi tho kya me...me drunk hu?
Abir rolled his eyes... And decided to accept whatever she says, because hum drunken logon se panga nahi le sakte na? 😜.
M : bata.. Me druunk hu?
A : nahi nahi.. Maine hi pee rakha hai..
M : accha... Good.

She was murmuring something to herself... By then they reached their home... She was stumbling to walk.. So, abir lifted her in his arms... She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his nose.. Abir was getting butterflies in his stomach. He made her sit on the bed,
A : ab bata..
M : kya?
A : wohi.. Tujhe mujhse kuch important baat kehni thi na.
M : accha?
Abir narrowed his brows,
A : tu hi tho keh rahi thi na party me, ki tujhe baat karni hai.
M : Maine aisa kab kaha?
Abir face palmed as he realised that she is drunk.
A : wo sab chodo.... Me tere liye nimboo paani leke aata hu.. Tu yahi pe bait.
Saying this, he started to leave for kitchen.

M : suno...
Abir turned towards her,
A : ha..
M : iss suit me co...coffee hot lag rahe ho.
Abir smiled and turned to leave.
M : suno na..
A: ha bol.
M : tu mujhe miss karega na?
The very next moment, abir's face fell and he just nodded in yes... And then he again started to walk towards door.
M : suno bir...
A : ha baba.. Bata.
M : mujhe... mujhe yaadh agayi.
A : kya?
M : jo mujhe kehna tha na wo.

He went and sat next to her,
A : bol.. Me sun raha hu.
She shifted close to him and wrapped her hands around his neck.