Forever mine!!...

"Jab hum kisi aur ke achievement ko appreciate karte hai tho, hum humble hote hai....aur humbleness se bada character nahi hai ek person me".....happy reading😊.

Next day morning, mishti and abir's haldi was about to start... Mishti was wearing a beautiful floral outfit with a tiara on her head... She was looking like an angel, and a serene beauty of her was radiating.... Abir was taken to apply haldi... He was also looking fresh....

Kunal made abir to sit

Kunal made abir to sit.. Rajshree came and took haldi in her hand and slowly applied on his cheeks... The tears in her eyes were indicating how happy she was... Every mother had that happy feeling when their small child grow up and was getting married.... Abir smiled and wiped her tears,
A : maa... Kya yaar.... Aap aaj bhi ganga baha rahe hai?.
R : chup hoja nautanki... Aaj tho rone dena...
A : aaj meri shaadi hai.. Aapko khush hona hai.. Phir aap ro kyu rahe ho?.
R : tu nahi samjega.. Baito aur mujhe apna emotions ko feel karne do...
A : teek hai.. Lekin, aap rona mat.
Rajshree smiled and applied haldi to abir... Then abir's father and kunal also applied haldi..

Kuhu came and took haldi and applied it on abir's face, hands and smashed some haldi on his cheeks.... Everybody laughed,
A : kuhu... Please... Don't do that...
Kh : accha kyu?.. Me tumhari saali jaisi hu tho #masti banta hai....
R : kuhu, beta baadh me khel lena.. Dher ho jaayegi...Mishti ko abir ki haldi lagni hai... Uske baadh jo masti karni hai karo tum log...
Kh : ok aunty...

Then, abir sat on a chair, with kunal beside...
R : kuhu, jaake mishti ko leke aa... Usko bhi haldi lagaani hai...
Kh : ji aunty.. Me abhi leke aati hu...

Abir and kunal were speaking and laughing on some random things.... Suddenly, abir's heart started to beat fast... He slowly raised his gaze to look at his girl... Mishti was climbing down the stairs, talking with kuhu, smiling, giggling... Her complete attire was so freaking hot and sexy...

Abir's heart skipped a beat

Abir's heart skipped a beat... She has the same effect on him since the day he realised his feelings for her... He gulped and was lost in her beauty... Mishti came and sat on a small chair, opposite to abir, where haldi will be applied to her in a while...