Last nail in the coffin

After few days, in the evening, Mishti was putting the toppings on the cake and her thoughts were, "it's been 6 months since I left my house... I left my most favourite place in my house, that is, my terrace hide out... I just miss that place... Sitting there, facing the moon, sipping coffee alone..... Aww, it was such a feeling... I guess aage me kabhi wo sab feel nahi karpaungi... Anyways, mujhe architect banni hai... That's it... Aur kuch sochne ka time nahi hai mere paas".
As it was already late, shivaay offered mishti that he will drop her today and mishti agreed.
When mishti was speaking about the bakery business standing outside the hostel, warden saw her with him. She didn't say anything that night.

Next morning, when mishti was going to school, warden called her.
M : yes mam..
W : baito mishti.. I need to speak to you.
M : ji mam.
W : mishti kaun tha woh ladka jo kal tumhe chodne aaya tha?
M : wo mere boss hai mam...Me ek bakery me kaam karti hu part time... Kal late ho chuki thi isiliye mujhe chodne aaye the.
W : dekh mishti... Me aisa harkate bardaasht nahi karungi... Ladkiya bhi tumhare baare me complain kiya hai ki tumhari kisi se affair chal raha hai.

M : what?.... Kaun complain kiya?
W : wo me bata nahi sakti...
M : mam... Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai... Yeh sab jhoot hai... Chahe tho me use yaha bulaungi... Aap khud hi pooch lijiye.
W : no... Mujhe tumhari life se lena dena nahi hai.... Bas me yeh chahti hu ki meri hostel pe koyi ungli nahi utaaye.
M : mam, aap yeh kya keh rahe hai?
W : mishti, tum yaha se chali jaao... Aaj hi tumhe yaha se jaana hoga.
Mishti's whole world collapsed... She was shocked to hear these words,
M : mam... Me kaha jaaungi...? Wo bhi itna suddenly... Atleast mujhe thoda sa time dijiye..Mujhe kuch alternate arrangement karne thak tho time dijiye.
W : nahi mishti... Me tumhe yaha nahi rak sakti... Just leave.

Mishti took her luggage crying and started walking slowly across the road, without knowing where to go. She thought, "god, how much more am I cursed.. I think this is the last nail in the coffin... And I don't have anything further to lose".
Here, kuhu was waiting for her in the classroom. Teacher entered, but mishti wasn't there. Kunal was tensed looking kuhu in tension. Abir face palmed seeing kunal.
Even after the first half of the day, mishti didn't show up. So, kuhu took half day leave and left to see mishti in her hostel.

Kunal just wanted to make sure kuhu is fine. So, he wanted to follow her.
A : kaha jaa raha hai?
K : abir, I guess kuhu is not fine... She look tensed since morning... Now she is going out.. I need to know.
A : don't be a psycho yaar...
K : bas me jaa raha hu.
A : arey rukh... Me bhi aaunga.
K : sachhi?
A : tho kya?... Tumse bina me class me concentrate kaise karunga?
K : thanks mera bhai... Chalo.

They both followed kuhu. Kuhu first went to hostel and enquired. She was hell shocked when she got to know what had happened to her friend mishti. She felt so sad for mishti and she panicked thinking where mishti would have gone. She came out of the hostel crying. Kunal and abir were puzzled to see kuhu crying.

Kuhu ran along the streets in search of mishti... It was already evening and still she couldn't find her. Abir and kunal were following her.
It was around 7.00pm when kuhu noticed a tiny figure sitting like a lifeless body on the bench, inside the park. Kuhu ran and hugged mishti and started crying.
Abir and kunal stood there seeing them. Abir's heart pricked at expressionless face of mishti.. He had never seen her like that... She has always been a confident girl.. Seeing her like this for the first time, his eyes got wet.

Kuhu wiped mishti's tears, "mishti... Kuch bolna... Mujhe darr lag rahi hai... Please... Atleast mere naam tho lo".

There was no response from mishti. Then kuhu shook mishti hard by holding her shoulders, which brought mishti to her senses. Then mishti suddenly hugged kuhu and cried her heart out. She had been compressing her pain since many months.
Kuhu caressed her head, "ro le.... Kitna rona hai ro le...".
Abir and kunal failed to understand what was going on there. Abir's heart for the first time told him that he felt sad for someone genuinely.