love triangle?

"Kuch yaddein aise hote hai ki chahkar bhi bhul nahi sakte
Kuch yaddein hum bhulana nahi chahte hai
Aise yaadon ki pitara hai zindagi
Hey zindagi, tumse humhe pyaar hai, humesha ke liye"...,.......Happy reading😊.

Mishti entered the class with kuhu and kunal and all the three sat on a bench... And they spent their days in academics and sports...mishti also joined painting as an extra curriculum, along with her hobby at home, that is, baking cake.

After few days, one day, when mishti was so engrossed in the lecture, kuhu poked her shoulder.
M : kuhu, lecture sunne dena.
Kh : mishti, waha dekh...
M : kaha?
Kh : waha dekh na...wo rohan, kitne dinon se tumhe hi ghoor raha hai...lagta hai he likes you.
M : what?..aisa kuch bhi nahi..
Kh : tu hi dekh ke confirm karle.
Mishti then saw and was shocked to see that what kuhu said was right.....

Then mishti observed rohan for few more days.....
Rohan was the handsome hunk of the college..many girls dream of being with him..but, he got bowled by mishti and her beauty. However, mishti never gave any attention towards him...because she was happy in her own world, where her bir was everything to her.

But his constant gaze was making her irritated.
So, one day, she went directly to him and asked what's his problem,
M : Rohan, what's your problem?...why you often keep staring at me.?.
Rohan never hesitated to speak to anyone, except mishti..because he has started loving her.
R : wo... wo mishti... Can you be my friend?.... I really want to be your friend.
Mishti's anger turned into smile.. Because she felt like he is innocent and just want to be friend of her.
M : oh itni hi baat thi?... No problem.. I accept your offer.
Then they both shook their hand. Kuhu was also ok with that, but she felt something fishy.

When mishti was waiting for abir, kuhu and kunal came. Kunal wanted to say something,
K : mishti, maine suna ki tumhari aur Rohan ki dosti ho gayi?
M : ha yaar... Wo bechara saara din mujhe gurta raha, just to be my friend... Isliye aacept kar liya.
K : ok... But, be careful... He is like a play boy types..
M : mujhe tho aisa nahi lagta... Only because of his outside attitude, people think like that.. But, I think he is genuine by heart.
Kh : phir bhi mishti... Thoda sochke aur sambalke ha.
Abir came to pick mishti by then, and all the four spoke for sometime and later left for their home.

Abir stopped the bike at a coffee shop,
M : kya hua bir?
A : mujhe coffee peena hai...
M : ok..
They bought coffee for two and sat in the cafe,
M : Lagta hai NEET exam ki tension kuch zyada hi chad gaya hai tum pe.
A : aur nahi tho kya... Itna important exam hai mere liye.
M : ha ha pata hai... Exam kab hai?
A : after 2 months.
M : chalo phir ghar chalte hai... Tumhe padna bhi tho hai.
Mishti stood,
A : suno...
M : ha bir.
A : tumhe kuch kehna hai kya?

Mishti was shocked because she wanted to share about the Rohan incident with him and how kunal warned... But, she didn't want him to get disturbed by any matter, because his exams are nearby...
M : nahi tho..
A : sure na..?
Mishti changed the topic,
M : me bakery me cake bake karna miss kar rahi hu...
A : accha... Bakery ko miss kar rahi ho? Ya shivaay ko?.
M : stop it bir... Don't make fun of him... He is just a friend of mine...
A : hmm..
M : jab se maine bakery jaana chod diya na, tab se ek cake bhi bake nahi kiya... Aur shivaay se bhi baat nahi huyi.
A : karlena, jab bhi free time hoga tere paas.... Aur jaake mil lena usse bhi.
M : ha baba.. Ab chalo...
Then they reached home.

Abir got busy in his studies and as his tuition also got over, now he was doing self study..... So, Kuhu and kunal used to pick mishti in kunal's car.. So, it has become a bit less meetings of mishti and abir. Here, in college, mishti and Rohan had became a very good friends... They used to sit together, spend time together, used to have lunch together... As kuhu and kunal has become best friends, they were feeling something odd about Rohan.. Because, they felt like he is faking in front of mishti.... They were with mishti, because they wanted to protect her...