4: Third is a charm

Belle had noticed Rafe was acting different in the car, she didn't know what to think of him. He did kinda save her but she wasn't sure. She got inside totally tired, but not drunk tho.

'Where have you been?' Barry asked while sitting on the couch

'Also hallo to you! I got a job actually and went to a party but left after a guy tried to hit on me.'

'Wait what? You got a job? A guy did what?'

'Yeah, what a day I know. But weirdly enough Rafe helped me out and knocked the guy out.'

'Well, good he did, I would have killed him if he didn't.'

Belle let out a laugh thinking about what Rafe had said.                                                                                     'You know, he said the exact same thing'

'Yeah? Well the guy knows me.' 

Barry said.

Belle nodded at his responds.

'Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm tired.'

She was about to leave when she remember there wasn't really a room that she could sleep in.

'Yeah, sorry. You'll need to sleep on the couch.'

'Well, who cares. Good night.'

'Night'

The next day:)

Belle woke up after a good night of sleep. Barry wasn't home and there wasn't really anything to do for her. She decided she would just go outside and explore a little. Belle packed a bag with glasses, sunscreen, lipbalm and surfing wax. And it already had a camera innit. Belle got to the beach and when she saw people surfing she immediately got happy. The girl could surf. Really good actually. She ran to the place with all of the boards and apparently you could just take them. Luckily she had a bikini on under her white dress. She took her dress of revealing her pretty blue bikini. She ran towards the water and there were the perfect waves. She was really good at it. It was obvious.

Right at the time she was at the beach, guess who was to?

Rafe Cameron with his two only friends.

'Wow, look at her!' 

Kelce said being surprised seeing such a good surfer.

'She's good. Who is that?' 

Topper said getting interested.

Rafe had ignored the two boys until they walked off and he just followed them. Surprise, surprise. They went up to the girl.

'Look at that body'

Kelce said still not seeing the girl but noticing she was good looking. When they got closer to her they finally recognised her.

'No way!' Topper said being shocked it was none other than Belle.

'It's the one and only... BELLE! Right, I remembered your name!'

 Topper said referring to the party.

'Yeah, you did'

Rafe was walking so slow he hadn't seen the girl. When he finally got to them, he noticed the girl. 

'Oh, you're here to.'

Belle said not showing it but slightly being happy.

He nodded, putting on his sunglasses immediately, because he totally didn't want to make it obvious he was looking at her soaking wet body.